2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Good day man...Started Cruz, Bradshaw and Gordon. Still have Killa cam, greg olsen and Julian Battle left to play and I'm up by like 40 points

Torrey Smith aint do **** smh

I thought Hixon would of got more work than this... I Should of started Britt at Flex it's looking like.
Mendenhall coming through for me. Niiice. Good pick.
it was all about Victor Cruz my friend. When they get in the redzone, Eli is looking for Cruz

it was all about Victor Cruz my friend. When they get in the redzone, Eli is looking for Cruz

I wasnt counting on a TD... but I was expecting he'd get more catches and yardage considering who's out.
Randel got some looks too that's what it was.

Last edited:
Ugh, Jordy Nelson >:
Not starting dude no more....

Julio and Reggie Wayne delivered though to make up for Megatron's absence.

Reggie Wayne doe :nerd:

Picked dude up on FA last week, first time I've started him. He going to be my WR2 going forward.

Ugh, Jordy Nelson
mad.gif

Reggie Wayne doe
nerd.gif

Picked dude up on FA last week, first time I've started him. He going to be my WR2 going forward.
Reggie Wayne was a FA? What the hell....

Ugh, Jordy Nelson >:

Reggie Wayne doe :nerd:

Reggie Wayne was a FA? What the hell....
Real talk, the more I play and learn, the more I learn the people in my league minus maybe 2, don't have any idea what they are doing.

I've been skunking people and minus a horrid game by Julio. I would be 4-0 instead of 3-1.

this one guy im playing in one of my leagues basically quit, he's 1-3 and didn't even change his line up :stoneface:

I'm gonna get a W but still, i hate when folks quit early in the season

I just wanna bring it up again how much Ryan Williams sucks. You suck Ryan Williams. Bum. Should drop you for Jahvid Best. Stupid bum.

^ Word. I said I was done with Crabtree (because I had a lot of faith in him and had been let down so far this season)... then he goes off for 17+ points today.

I'm now going to be 3-2... 2 losses in a row hurts.

^ Word. I said I was done with Crabtree (because I had a lot of faith in him and had been let down so far this season)... then he goes off for 17+ points today.

I'm now going to be 3-2... 2 losses in a row hurts.

This, should have started crabtree instead of stewart at the flex. Panthers are a complete mess.

Last edited:
Yikes I forgot to bench D'angelo Williams and paid for it...

woke up five minutes before kickoff

Should I start Ryan Matthews or Darren Sproles? Need about 9 more points to win my matchup this week. Help me out NT fam... I have Sproles in the starting lineup right now

Jerome Simpson with zero points....thought he would have had a pretty nice game. Don't know if I should drop him yet though.

Back
Top Bottom