2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

I made three iffy roster decisions (dropped Von Miller for Nick Barnett (-7.5 points), started Cam Newton over Peyton Manning (-16.84) and started Domenik Hixon over Rashard Mendenhall (-10.6)), and should still end up 5-0 tomorrow.

Last edited:
Okay, I'm about finished with Cam. Can't believe I wasted a 1st round pick on this dude...atleast my WR's/RB's all ball out

marshall, demarious, welker 
pimp.gif

I'm up 123.96 - 44.50

I have Sproles and my opponent has Rivers, Gates, and Battle

I don't want to call victory, because i've seen crazy **** happen in fantasy football lol

If i hold on im moving to 5-0 for the year. My other league im going to be 3-2 after starting 0-2

Okay so I have a trade proposal that I am seriously considering but want some feedback.

I give up Lynch for Peyton Manning and Steven Jackson.

My current #1 QB is Romo and have Hasselback to start today.
RB's currently are McCoy, Lynch, Ryan Williams, and Ben Tate.

Okay so I have a trade proposal that I am seriously considering but want some feedback.
I give up Lynch for Peyton Manning and Steven Jackson.
My current #1 QB is Romo and have Hasselback to start today.
RB's currently are McCoy, Lynch, Ryan Williams, and Ben Tate.
I'd say take it if you totally lost confidence in Romo. Peyton is playing on a higher level right now. I would definitely do the trade.

NT'ERS
Please help out here for next week
1. I got Eli and Cruz and Giants DEF who are going to vs the 49ers. Should I make switches with all 3? Eli my main QB and I do have other recievers that can replace cruz. But these two are nice fantasy options IDK if I should bench them.
2. I got Jordy Nelson vs TEX should I switch him up too?
3. I also have Wes Welker who plays SEA D at SEA should i switch him up?
4. Do I start Alfred Morris vs Vikings DEF. They are really good vs the run
Thanks in ADV and appreciate the help guys
let me ask you this first, who are your other options?

1. Regardless, you should start both Eli and Cruz

2. Texans are pretty good against the pass, but I can't sit Jordy

3. Definitely start Welker

4. Gotta ride the hot hand in WAS, start Morris

Now this ***** Alex Smith wanna throw the ball around the lot! :smh:
Ughhhhhhh!

Glad he did because I decided to play him rather than Andrew Luck. So right before the game starts I check luck stats and the game goes final and he scores 34pts. I then question my decision but eventually just tell myself if alex scores 20 im good. Well....Alex killed today and gave me 37pts.

Last edited:
These are my other options:
Fred jackson at ARI
V Jax at KC
and Mendenhall at TEN
If RG3 doesn't play, I'd start Mendenhall. He'll be 1 week healthier and TEN can't stop the run. V Jax at KC is a good matchup. I like that better than Jordy vs HOU

Finally pushed all the right buttons in fantasy this week.

Harvin, Colston, Ridley, Blair Walsh, STL Defense :smokin

Even Forte & Kyle Rudolph :smokin

Only one of my guys who didn't exceed the projected is Stevie Johnson...hell even Dalton with his poor game exceeded his projection. Money league, gonna be 4-1 after this week.

Glad I traded Gates away, dude has not been producing this season :smh: should I drop Ry Williams for Peyton Hillis? I was also thinking of dropping Britt for Meachem or Heyward-Bey.

up 17.2 points, the other team has the Houston D against the jets. Dear fantasy gods & Saint Tebow, please keep the Houston D under 18 points..

I cooked in one league (had Colston/Brees and Wayne :pimp:), got cooked in another, and I'm down 20.4 with the Texans D to go in my last league. I need another last week-eqsue performance from them :lol:.

Shady McCoy for Trent Rich straight up? I own Shady. Would anybody do this deal? It's a ppr 1 player keeper league.

Shady McCoy for Trent Rich straight up? I own Shady. Would anybody do this deal? It's a ppr 1 player keeper league.

nah, as much as Andy Reid is a **** up, nope, Shady for Trich and another 1WR maybe.....

someone offered me pitta for hartline..... im good at WR but weak at TE ..... :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom