2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Someone just dropped Britt. Worth it to pick him up?

BTW, Hasselbeck did pretty well for me during Matt Ryan's bye. Wondering if I should keep him over Alex Smith as my 2nd option...

no AJ green this week due to bye and my bench sucks :frown:

all i have is Darrius Heyward Bey :smh: think he will be solid this week? :nerd:

Who to start?

Heath Miller vs. ********
or
Aaron Hernandez @ Rams

Miller has a great matchup, but Hernandez is Hernandez. It's tough to bench him when he's playing.

Just offered the guy that's 0-7 in our league Matt Ryan, Nate Washington and Michael Bush for Big Ben, Jordy Nelson and Lesean McCoy and dude accepted it!! Wasn't expecting that at all!! I now have Forte, McCoy, Bradshaw and Jackson as my RB's :smokin

Just offered the guy that's 0-7 in our league Matt Ryan, Nate Washington and Michael Bush for Big Ben, Jordy Nelson and Lesean McCoy and dude accepted it!! Wasn't expecting that at all!! I now have Forte, McCoy, Bradshaw and Jackson as my RB's :smokin

Those are the kind of stupid trades that mess up leagues....

Congrats though :lol:

Last edited:
I told the commish to veto the trade. I didn't want people to think I was cheating. I'm 5-2 in my league so I really don't even need those players.

I'm in bye week hell. Ray Rice and AJ Green out for me. |I

How do y'all feel about starting players on Thursdays? I've got Doug Martin as my FLEX (for now) going against MIN this Thursday. Do I start him? All I have is Sidney Rice (VS. DET) and maybe Malcom Floyd (VS. CLE) if I can scoop him off the waiver wire.

I've heard opinions of Thursday players generally having low production. Thoughts?

Last edited:
MJD Update

According to what a team source has revealed to ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter, Jones-Drew has a sprained foot that will sideline him multiple games. But, he does not need surgery, which means that it's not a Lisfranc injury, which could be season-ending.

PHEWWW

Just snatched Cecil Shorts off the waivers to try out in my flex position. Heard he's been getting some good targets and that's been my problem position all year. Luckily I have a poor division so I have a game lead at 4-3. All 3 losses have been by a combined 10 points though smh

I'm in bye week hell. Ray Rice and AJ Green out for me.
tired.gif

How do y'all feel about starting players on Thursdays? I've got Doug Martin as my FLEX (for now) going against MIN this Thursday. Do I start him? All I have is Sidney Rice (VS. DET) and maybe Malcom Floyd (VS. CLE) if I can scoop him off the waiver wire.
I've heard opinions of Thursday players generally having low production. Thoughts?
I am starting Doug Martin with confidence. MIN just gave up 100 yards to Larod Stephens-Howling. Martin has caught for 33 and 57 yards the last two games, so if they shut the run down there is still hope. I don't expect a big game but the ceiling is much higher with a starting RB over WRs like Rice and Floyd.

Who to start?
Heath Miller vs. ********
or
Aaron Hernandez @ Rams
Miller has a great matchup, but Hernandez is Hernandez. It's tough to bench him when he's playing.

Hernandez has been a favorite target of Brady's, hard to sit him, but Big Ben loooooooooooooves Heath. I'd go Aaron but it's close.

Trent vs SD
Cobb vs. Jax
Floyd vs. Cle
or Gordon vs. SD
for a flex??
HALP NEEDED.

I don't think Trent is healthy, so go with Cobb

Should I still start Cam Newton over Josh Freeman this week?

Freeman.

S.Rice L.Moore or D.Jax? I see them all 3 at about the same skill level so I'm leaning towards Rice against a poor Lions secondary

I have Mendenhall, Murray, Daryl Richardson & William Powell as my RBs. :x

Looking to drop Powell for
A) Rashad Jennings
B) Vick Ballard
C) LaRod Stephens-Howling

Who should I make my top waiver priorities?

Someone dropped Baltimore's D/ST in my league. Worth picking up?

I don't think so, with their performances the past 3 weeks and with Webb and Lewis out. They aren't the Ravens of years pass, I mean they were giving up 100+ yards rushing even with Ray Lewis roaming the middle. Now with him out they aren't as intimidating.

Rashad Jennings vs GB or Alex Green vs JAC this week?

I am having this same problem. Not sure who to start, I am thinking Jennings only cause Jags QB situation is in the air and if Gabbert can't start I expect them to pound the ball inside. BUT they potent GB offense makes Green an attractive start, they can go off at any time and Green could easily get 2 redzone TD's.

Back
Top Bottom