S.Ridley vs Stl
J.Gordon vs SD
no AJ green this week due to bye and my bench sucks
frown.gif

all i have is Darrius Heyward Bey
mean.gif
think he will be solid this week?
nerd.gif
He's a solid option since Palmer is throwing the ball alot.
Who to start?
Heath Miller vs. ********
or
Aaron Hernandez @ Rams
Miller has a great matchup, but Hernandez is Hernandez. It's tough to bench him when he's playing.
I LOVVVVE Hernandez to death, but I'm going Heath here. I HATTEE those London games, PLUS, Gronk seems to have gotten his spot back.
Someone dropped Baltimore's D/ST in my league. Worth picking up?
Classic case of just going by the "Big" names. They lost their best CB, LB, and Ngata looked to get banged up last game. No.
Trent vs SD
Cobb vs. Jax
Floyd vs. Cle
or Gordon vs. SD
for a flex??
HALP NEEDED.
Trent is hurt. Ride the hot hand, Cobb.
I am starting Doug Martin with confidence. MIN just gave up 100 yards to Larod Stephens-Howling. Martin has caught for 33 and 57 yards the last two games, so if they shut the run down there is still hope. I don't expect a big game but the ceiling is much higher with a starting RB over WRs like Rice and Floyd.
Although I'm starting Dougie Fresh too, let's just remember that he gets NOOOOO goal line carries (hopefully that changes after Blount's fine showing). Also, the Vikings ALLOWED the Cards to run on them, they had 2 and 3 on Fitz ALL game.
Should I still start Cam Newton over Josh Freeman this week?
Freeman. I would HATE to start a QB like Cam vs Bears D right now.
S.Rice L.Moore or D.Jax? I see them all 3 at about the same skill level so I'm leaning towards Rice against a poor Lions secondary
Graham plays, D Jax. Graham sits, L Moore. And Sidney Rice faces the Patriots, not lions.
Rashad Jennings vs GB or Alex Green vs JAC this week?
Alex Green is in McCarthy's doghouse after his 20 carries, 35 yards performance. Jennings.
Andre Johnson has a BYE week
Meacham vs. CLE
or
Britt vs. Colts
nerd.gif
Every week is "This should be Britt's breakout game" and it hasn't happened yet. This week it will. Britt.

losing MJD sucks but he hasn't done much in the TD department, going to invest in his backup.....can't afford to not get him

Yay or Nay:

I give: Ryan Matthews and Doug Martin

I get: Julio Jones, McFadden, and (James Jones/D Moore/ Leshoure/ BGE)

My team is 2-5:

QB: Ryan, Palmer
RB: Foster, Martin, Matthews, Felix Jones, J Stew (Maybe Jennings tonight)
WR: Roddy, AJ, Britt, Ant Brown, Crabtree
TE: Graham, Finley

Someone just dropped Britt. Worth it to pick him up?
BTW, Hasselbeck did pretty well for me during Matt Ryan's bye. Wondering if I should keep him over Alex Smith as my 2nd option...

I wouldn't touch Britt, I have Nate Washington and don't start him and he puts up far better numbers than Britt. Britt doesn't even lead the team in targets and he is supposed to be the teams number one receiver.

Yay or Nay:

My team is 2-5:

yea do that quick, just for jones alone. You wont miss matthews mcfadden is a fine replacement and more big play ability.

yea do that quick, just for jones alone. You wont miss matthews mcfadden is a fine replacement and more big play ability.
How bout dougie fresh? You don't think he'll be better than Julio?

And is it smart for me to roll with julio AND roddy AND Matt ryan?

Graham plays, D Jax. Graham sits, L Moore. And Sidney Rice faces the Patriots, not lions.
Thanks for the help, but I do believe you are mistaken. Unless he's been traded and I don't know yet, the Lions are hosting the Seahawks while the Pats are at St. Louis

As for your trade question, I'd take that and never look back. DMC will get out of his funk eventually and start putting up numbers. Take BGE with that last spot. I'd say you're just fine having Ryan/Julio/Roddy since that offense looks unstoppable and their BYE is passed, but if you're really worried about it just trade Roddy or Julio, either way you're upgrading for sure.

Actually, after looking again your team looks stacked. How are you 2-5? 10 or 8 team league?

pending waiver on Titus Young, i think with Burleson out and Calvin not doing anything he should be getting some catches. not sure whether to play him or Heyward-bey

Thats a haul, Jordan201 - Julio and McFadden are both elite players at their position and that alone for Matthews and Doug Martin is a win, adding Denarius or James Jones is a bonus. I'd take Denarius, btw. Congrats on the trade.Zyzz, Titus was a hot name in the pre season to be the guy other than CJ - he's a safe play to get some targets with Burly out but I wouldn't be surprised if Ryan Broyles becomes that *****. I'd roll with DHB over Titus for this week - he's playing SEA

yea i went to pick up Broyles too but i dont think he will do anything, i might just pick up Broyles and see and play Heyward

Thanks for the help, but I do believe you are mistaken. Unless he's been traded and I don't know yet, the Lions are hosting the Seahawks while the Pats are at St. Louis
As for your trade question, I'd take that and never look back. DMC will get out of his funk eventually and start putting up numbers. Take BGE with that last spot. I'd say you're just fine having Ryan/Julio/Roddy since that offense looks unstoppable and their BYE is passed, but if you're really worried about it just trade Roddy or Julio, either way you're upgrading for sure.
Actually, after looking again your team looks stacked. How are you 2-5? 10 or 8 team league?
My bad, I forgot that. I'm an idiot.

10 team league. Reason I'm 2-5 is cause I have BY FAR the worst in the world. Lost 2 weeks by 1 point, and 1 week by 5.

Who would you guys play at Flex?

Steve Smith @ Chi
Trent Richardson vs. SD
Felix Jones vs. NYG

Or would you guys drop Felix for Vick Ballard, Hartline, or DHB?

My starting WRs this week are Maclin vs. ATL and Josh Gordon vs. SD. I think there both better options than Smith at this point. Agree?

Yay or Nay:

My team is 2-5:

I'd do that trade, then wait a week to see who does better out of Roddy/Julio and sell them high for another RB or WR.

Any changes I should make to my lineup this week...

Also, I've lost 3 of the last 4 weeks (twice to the leading scorer of the week, also the two highest scores of the season so far). Is there any changes I should be looking to make, trade wise?

BLEW up my team after my aforementioned 1-6 start (horrible luck, losing by close margins, and bad draft)

2 blockbuster trades this week

trade#1:
i gave: DMC, Vick
i got: AP, Hernandez
(traded same dude Antonio gates week 3 for dez bryant, and he has cutler/dalton as qbs)

trade#2:
i gave: Welker, andre johnson, randall cobb, mjd
i got: calvin johnson, v. cruz, trent, j. gordon

old roster new roster
QB: vick/ luck
RB: dmc/ a. peterson
RB: mjd / trent
WR: a johnson/ megatron
WR: welker/ cruz
WR: dez/ dez
TE: s.chandler/ hernandez

although im most likely out of the race, at least i get some new blood to root for 8)

Last edited:
How are you guys getting these big trades done? In my league of 14, trades never happen because no one wants to give anyone else a shot at upgrading :lol:

How are you guys getting these big trades done? In my league of 14, trades never happen because no one wants to give anyone else a shot at upgrading :lol:

yea i felt the same way about my league where i felt like my proposals were being ignored. but what i realized was that my inquires were much more effective when i either talked about trade ideas in-person, or through text message.

hope that helps!
btw, im in a 12 man league. and there are some people/leagues where trades just dont happen...i know id hate that too

Considering dropping Finley for Dustin Keller. My other tide end is Martellus Bennett. Keller is available on the waiver wire. What do you guys think? 

Considering dropping Finley for Dustin Keller. My other tide end is Martellus Bennett. Keller is available on the waiver wire. What do you guys think? 

Given the way Aaron has come back and that Mark is still QBing the Jets, I'd be cautious about that. But it's definitely not the worst idea.

trade#2:
i gave: Welker, andre johnson, randall cobb, mjd
i got: calvin johnson, v. cruz, trent, j. gordon

Wow....you robbed that dude with this one :x

Back
Top Bottom