2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

No. You're already solid at RB. Unless you're worried about Charles getting injured you'd be handicapping yourself at WR IMO. You should see what he will give you straight up for one of your TEs. Even though Skelton is garbage I don't see Fitz drop off being that big

Idk....I see Maclin putting up numbers for the rest of the year now that his hip is healed and Spiller is still going to put up nice numbers for a flex play at the least. Fitz might drop off HARD with Skelton throwing him the ball. I only have two starting RB's, I'm not solid at all at RB unless Forte or Foster goes down. If one or both of my RB's got hurt I would be completely ******.

^ That's a bad trade for you..I wouldn't accept.

Seen nothing to indicate Maclin is going to break out for PHI, in an already shaky offense, he's gotta be a #3/4 WR on your team at best. Anything more you're setting yourself up for disappointment. And don't get too low on Fitz, he's worked with nothing before and still produces..

Mike Williams was a nice pick up with Andre Johnson on Bi - I'm pretty pleased with how he was able to snag some nice catches from Feeman. On the other hand VJax in my other league put up 4 smh

Cutler
Looks like the Chargers are set on running the ball this week with Ryan
They was talking about not going for the home run in the air that much and increasing Ryan's touches
Cutler has been decent these past few games

i could also reach deep and grab brandon weeden ( :x ) off the waivers.. what you think? weeden's been pretty decent as of late and the chargers D is suspect..

^ I'm tryna get to 4-4, and in turn a playoff spot in two of my leagues (need a loss from the team ahead of me in both leagues as well). In my last league I'm tryna reclaim sole possession of 1st place with a W that will put me at 6-2. I got you in my prayers, hook me up with some of yours
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Good luck to all

PICK ONE
MICHAEL BUSH VS CAROLINA
OR
JONATHAN DWYER VS ********
sorry for the caps but I need an answer

Dwyer, Bush may get you 2 TD's but could also leave you with 20-30 yards like last week. Dwyer's floor is higher and he's got just as good of a chance as Bush to score a TD.

Who should I start at my flex?

Desean Jackson vs ATL
or
Alex Green vs. JAC

Leaning towards alex green right now but dude has done nothing the past 2 weeks with the starting gig.

Got offered MJD and Rashad Jennings for RGIII...

Countering with MJD/Rashad/Mike Williams for RGIII and Titus Young.

Yall like this?

The whole thing is my league you can keep a player from 1-5th 6-10th and 11-15th round's which I would use on RGIII if I cant trade him... My keeps will likely be a 4th rounder for TRich, 7th rounder for Matt Ryan and then it was a 12th for RGIII, but now would be a 13th for Mike Williams.

Last edited:
Still trying to figure who I should start out of Dez,Moore and Gordon. Moore and Gordon have been more productive but I feel Dez should is going to have a big game coming up.. Decisions decisions

sits Megatron for Josh Gordon without hesitation*

but now I have one WR slot, Desean Jackson or Megatron?

I really don't like either.

Last edited:
I'm hurting this week at RB due to byes and injury. I had Doug Martin on Thursday so at this point, anything I get from my second RB will be a bonus. Here's who I'm considering:

Delone Carter (pending Donald Brown's status)
Jaime Harper
Ronnie Brown
Peyton Hillis

Who do you see, at the very least, grabbing me like 40 yards or a TD?

I'm hurting this week at RB due to byes and injury. I had Doug Martin on Thursday so at this point, anything I get from my second RB will be a bonus. Here's who I'm considering:
Delone Carter (pending Donald Brown's status)
Jaime Harper
Ronnie Brown
Peyton Hillis
Who do you see, at the very least, grabbing me like 40 yards or a TD?

Hillis is out
Brown is like the 3rd option on the team.

sits Megatron for Josh Gordon without hesitation*
but now I have one WR slot, Desean Jackson or Megatron?
I really don't like either.

No way Megatron gets shutdown 2 weeks in a row.

He's gonna be looking to go off (even if it's against the Seahawks big corners)..

And u got a rookie in Russell Wilson at QB...maybe Suh and them get after him and the Lions get more looks on Offense. U stop their run and they wont move the ball.

And It looks very windy in philly too, so I dont know how much they'll be throwing the rock

Last edited:
Should I start Aaron Rodgers in Jacksonville blow out or Peyton Manning in New Orleans shootout?

Also have Antonio Brown (PIT vs WASH) should I start him over Reggie Wayne (IND vs TEN)?

Sitting Steve Smith today. Bears haven't allowed more than 2 passes over 20+ yards and lead the league in sacks. Recipe for a long day for Cam.

Back
Top Bottom