2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Luck vs Titans

Brady vs Rams?

need to capitalize on this Doug Martin game. Brady will get his 20-22 pts, but I just feel Luck could get more this week with this match up.

Oh and :

Pierre Thomas

Alex Green at flex

Last edited:
I'm hurting this week at RB due to byes and injury. I had Doug Martin on Thursday so at this point, anything I get from my second RB will be a bonus. Here's who I'm considering:
Delone Carter (pending Donald Brown's status)
Jaime Harper
Ronnie Brown
Peyton Hillis
Who do you see, at the very least, grabbing me like 40 yards or a TD?
Harper. Colts run D is pretty bad.

i have a feeling Calvin Johnson will go off this week despite playing gainst SEA

i have a feeling Calvin Johnson will go off this week despite playing gainst SEA

Its not even Calvin that I am worried about, its Stafford's awful reads and how he will respond to Seattle's pressure,

I'm only siding with him because the Eagles game will be a mess weather wise, gonna sit D-Jax.

I have this strange feeling RG3 will come into Heinz field for a HUGE wake up call

I wanna start the steelers D at home vs Wash

over Patriots D over seas in London vs Rams

and Dolphin D @NY Jets

idk im so lost

Luck vs Jags

Brady vs Rams?

need to capitalize on this Doug Martin game. Brady will get his 20-22 pts, but I just feel Luck could get more this week with this match up.
Luck plays TEN btw. I would start Tom Brady. Tom going to put up points either in a blowout or shootout with Bradford.
Honestly I wouldnt think of start Luck over him going forward. Their schedule is pretty soft and it ******g Tom Brady.

Luck plays TEN btw. I would start Tom Brady. Tom going to put up points either in a blowout or shootout with Bradford.
Honestly I wouldnt think of start Luck over him going forward. Their schedule is pretty soft and it ******g Tom Brady.

Yea I changed to Ten. Im just tempted by Lucks match up

Yea I changed to Ten. Im just tempted by Lucks match up
I see it as a gamble honestly. Though I think he has a higher percentage to have a big game than bad but Tom Brady is guaranteed points.

Id take the guaranteed points and the surprise big game by Doug Martin and let the chips fall as they may.

would you guys start Pierre Thomas over Felix Jones? I already have Darren Sproles in my lineup but im not sure whether to start 2 Saints RBs on the same team

J Stew @ Bears
Britt vs Indy
Lance Moore @ Broncos

pick 1

Britt. Britt should ball out against the Colts. And he's a endzone target.

I just cut my ties with that Carolina backfield (DeAngelo Wiliams). I had enough with them :lol:

Wipe my hands clean and picked up Dwyer

Last edited:
What cowboys running back to start, foster on bye and gore gets a start. Im stuck between felix jones and tanner......... 3 mins help!

What cowboys running back to start, foster on bye and gore gets a start. Im stuck between felix jones and tanner......... 3 mins help!
are you feeling lucky today? If so, start Tanner.

If not, Start Felix.

Felix is the obvious name, but he's always underachieved, and never finishes a game

Back
Top Bottom