2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

i think Jordy sits another game with the bye coming up and so I'm starting Cobb and Jones today. Got killed by Sproles - had to pick up a RB - took Redman

SalPal reported Cowboys have "major concerns" about Dez Bryant's injured hip for tonight's game vs Atlanta.

Hmm...roll the dice with Tannehill questionable vs Colts or go with Russell Wilson vs Vikings?

Should I just drop Garcon already for James Starks? From what I'm hearing he may be taking the starting spot back from Alex Green, and I keep hearing different things with Garcon. Idk what exactly is wrong with his foot but now he might not even be back after next week's bye and he might need surgery.

I am still going back and forth with starting Cutler or Palmer in my OP slot. Cutler has a great match up, but it's Jay Cutler. C Palmer has been a steady QB2 though. All the sites have Cutler starting over Palmer except FF NOW on ESPN....and all it takes is one to second guess your decision.

Last edited:
^ Go with your gut, don't believe anything these "experts" say. I'd give you my opinion but as an avid Jay Cutler hater I can't promise it wont be biased.

I'm not sure if I should start Dez or not, knowing he will be a game-time decision with a hip injury. My other option is Stevie Johnson (@ Hou). Not sure if he will be effective against Houston's D. Thoughts?

Someone dropped Greg Jennings and I picked him up off waivers. Good move, right?

My WR's are AJ Green, Percy Harvin, Eric Decker, Steve Johnson, Malcolm Floyd.

Back
Top Bottom