2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Alright already posted this but I am still having trouble, only received one response the other day.
Pick 3
Dez Bryant
Titus Young
Mike Williams
Dwayne Bowe
Andre Roberts
Right now I have Dez and Roberts out. Just trying to get a feeling as to what people think on Bowe this week. Or should I sub Dez in for Titus?

Your way sounds about right. I may drop Titus out for Roberts but looks good there. Not big on Dez this week.

Thanks Pro! Was kinda leaning in that direction, i'm in good shape against my opponent this week but you never now. Gotta maximize my points!

Who should I start of 3 WR's?

Fitz @ GB

Denarious Moore vs Tampa

Stevie Johnson @ Houston

Cobb vs Arizona

I was leaning more with Fitz, Moore and Cobb because Stevie is playing a good Houston Defense. But Rodgers torched them a couple of weeks ago, but lets face it Fitzpatrick is no Rodgers.
laugh.gif

Who should I start of 3 WR's?

Fitz @ GB

Denarious Moore vs Tampa

Stevie Johnson @ Houston

Cobb vs Arizona

I was leaning more with Fitz, Moore and Cobb because Stevie is playing a good Houston Defense. But Rodgers torched them a couple of weeks ago, but lets face it Fitzpatrick is no Rodgers.
laugh.gif
Yea id go the same Fitz, Moore, and Cobb. Houston D has been playing great since Rodgers exposed us. They should be getting after Fitzpatrick all day long.

Just sent some trades out lemme know what you guys think. I think I might be giving up a little too much on a few of them.

HOLD ON.

Let me get this straight.
You are attempting to send two receivers who may not play again this year due to injury, and a kicker...for the BEST QUARTERBACKS IN THE LEAGUE.

PIERRE GARCON AND GREG JENNINGS for BOTH...repeat...BOTH RG3 and MANNING!?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just got my Mitch Kupchak on and got my team ready for a title run.

A couple weeks ago I started out with trading McFadden, Vick and Maclin for Tom Brady, Alfred Morris and Brandon Lloyd. (**** Mike Vick :lol: )

This past week I sent Megatron, Falcons D, and Stephens-Howling for AJ Green, 49ers D, and Donald Brown

Literally no more than 5 minutes after that was complete, I sent Big Ben, Shonn Greene and Brandon Lloyd for Frank Gore, Miles Austin and Alex Smith)

My squad is looking like this now:

Tom Brady
Doug Martin
Frank Gore
AJ Green
Dernariyus Thomas
Miles Austin
Vernon Davis
49ers D
Matt Prater

Bench-- Alfred Morris, Steve Smith (Carolina), Jay Cutler (dropped Alex Smith), Mikel Leshoure, Andre Roberts, Jermaine Gresham and Chargers D (started them this week :pimp: )

What do you guys think? I'm pretty stoked with how I went about things, got my team set up nicely for the end of this season. Currently in 3rd but about 7 of 10 teams are 4-4, so it should be a tight finish. My biggest worry is deciding who's going to get that flex position for me each week.

Went with Steve Smith (against Washington) over Miles Austin (@ Atlanta) this week, good call or is Miles too talented to bench?

Last edited:
Yea id go the same Fitz, Moore, and Cobb. Houston D has been playing great since Rodgers exposed us. They should be getting after Fitzpatrick all day long.
 Cool...

On a side note. 3 weeks ago I traded Roddy and Tony Gonzalez for Ray Rice. Reason why he wanted that trade cause his team was 1-5 and wanted to make some changes.

My team on a 10 team ppr league. I'm 5-3 and in 3rd place with the highest scoring in the league.

Aaron Rodgers

Larry Fitz

Stevie Johnson

Denarious Moore

Ray Rice

Fred Jackson

Greg Olsen

Matt Bryant

Baltimore D

Tell me if this seems like a fair trade:

Eli Manning, Frank Gore, Dez Bryant and Rashad Mendenhall for Matt Ryan, Ryan Matthews, Brandon Lloyd and Jermaine Gresham.

MIles Austin @ Atlanta
Panthers Steve Smith vs. Washington

Stevie is the smart choice right?..or is Miles Austin too talented to leave on the bench?

:lol: :lol: :lol: I was joking with those trades guys. You can't possibly think I was serious.

In other news Darren Sproles is out indefinitely after getting surgery on a broken hand :smh:.

Last edited:
Tell me if this seems like a fair trade:
Eli Manning, Frank Gore, Dez Bryant and Rashad Mendenhall for Matt Ryan, Ryan Matthews, Brandon Lloyd and Jermaine Gresham.
 In my opinion you're giving out too much for Gore, Mendenhall for Mathews. Mathews has been a dissapointment this season. Who is your second RB?

In my opinion you're giving out too much for Gore, Mendenhall for Mathews. Mathews has been a dissapointment this season. Who is your second RB?

My RB core is just a jumble right now, I have LSH-FJax-ABrown-Redman. My main purpose of the trade is trying to upgrade at QB.

is Larry Fitz/ Reggie Bush
or
VJax/Reggie Bush a good trade for Trent Richardson?

Also, WHO would be a good trade for Peyton?

im trying to obtain a more solid consistent quarter back and hopefully drop Smith and Romo/ and maybe get a consistent RB. input fam?

Last edited:
^ thats way too much for T-Rich, either deal is no bueno

eek.gif

tired.gif
 I had just nearly traded for Sproles a few days ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom