2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Antonio Brown
mean.gif

Putting him on the trading block this week before the deadline on Fri
High ankle sprain.

I was thinking of trading him too

Of course I play the team with Doug Martin (51.20pts) and lose 129.65-129.90 smh...

I hate fractional points...

Last edited:
Was down by 35 with Ryan, Jones, and Witten left to play and ended up tying just now off that last Jones catch. If only Matty Ice would have thrown ONE td >:

Cutler and Marshall DOUBLE POINTS 
happy.gif
 (but Palmer gave me more points on the bench)

Leshoure 
happy.gif

DMC 
mean.gif

Young 
mean.gif

Rudolph 
mean.gif

drop Bryant on the bench 

I won though!

Try playing both Antonio Brown and McFadden, both whom went out with the High ankle sprain. And Percy might as well have been out this game
nerd.gif

Still up 30.8 and my opponent has Marques Colston left tomorrow...
smile.gif

If I would have started Cam Newton instead of Josh Freeman I would have won. SMH the margin was that close

I had Doug Martin and Brandon Marshall and STILL almost lost :lol:. We were battling it out, our last players being Matt Bryant (me) and Julio Jones (him). I just barely got the W. We were watching the game together at one of my boy's cribs we were stressing so much :rofl:. I could've started Leshoure (25 pts) over Weeden and won easily, but I always bench the wrong dudes :smh:.

Last edited:
man i benched martin :smh: still need to pull a win by twm got maclin left down by 3pts 130 to 133 :rolleyes

on a side note pulled the trigger on a trade offered to me i got on my roster dez and doug martin for his 2... megatron and shonn greene.

my current roster is
qbs: cam and rg3
rb: foster, reggie bush, morris
wr: julio, cobb, maclin, jennings
te: finley, hernandez

you guys think it's a fair trade???

Last edited:
Got straight washed in both leagues :smh:

Like there was no byes no combination bench players I could have played and not got washed.

why would you bench him....

my starting line up was
qb:cam
rb: foster, reggie bush
wr: maclin, julio jones
te: finley
w/r: cobb

that's why...in short all produced except finley we'll see if maclin gets me the win twm i'm down by 3 pts and my opp. is done already 130 to 133 right now

Last edited:
my starting line up was
qb:cam
rb: foster, reggie bush
wr: maclin, julio jones
te: finley
w/r: cobb
that's why...in short all produced except finley we'll see if maclin gets me the win twm i'm down by 3 pts and my opp. is done already 130 to 133 right now

I just wanna say that you're crazy.

Dez Bryant and Doug Martin for Calvin Johnson and Shonn Greene is not a good trade right now. :lol:

And benching Doug Martin, who has been on FIRE since the bye week...doesn't lose carries to Blount...only to play Reggie Bush? I know he was playing the Colts but they play well at home. Plus, Daniel Thomas gets carries and even Lamar Miller gets thrown in there.

^^^ lol well just look at my pic and tell me who's gonna win twm i learned my lesson this week but i have 4 rb foster bush n morris i'm fine i could use megatron right now since jennings out n can back up jones...while i flipflop maclin...braynt btw is playing halfway hurt n pretty much not consistent.

Last edited:
down by 3, I have Brees, he has Graham and Maclin...

dear fantasy gods please deliver me that W

gettin scuffed all kinds of bad in both leagues this week but i got 11 right in my pick em so if the eagles win i get a free car wash & detail & lunch for my whole office

Back
Top Bottom