2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

:x Matt Ryan would decide to do this to me on the week I'm playing the number one seed and AP is on a bye :smh:

this has to be my worst day in fantasy, i have 3 teams and my receivers have totaled less than 30pts :smh: :x

Last edited:
Blackmon. :x :pimp:

Maclin no catches?! Cmon man. Arian at least got double digits in my 1 pt PPR. Crazy day so far.

Yo I am never ever ever ever ever EVER picking Larry Fitzgerald again in fantasy....unless there's a drastically better quarterback there next year.

Matt Ryan
indifferent.gif

Larry Fitzgerald
indifferent.gif

What happened to skelton & kolb?
Skelton got benched. 
laugh.gif

Matt Ryan tho. 
mean.gif

Julio is a freaking bust, yea I said it. I had high hopes for him, but he's been straight up garbage this season. Only 5 games he scored double digit fantasy pts :smh:

My team is self destructing before my eyes. Bout to take a L this week. Now that's 4 losses in the last 5 games after I started 6-0 :smh: and 3 of those losses are against losing teams

Last edited:
Are any of you guys falling out of love with fantasy football. Every week there is some random dude that goes off, frustrating as hell.

Julian Edelman and Justin Blackmon getting a million points this week out of nowhere. Doug Martin having two weeks looking like a Herschel Walker/Walter Payton clone and then reverting to... Doug Martin. :smh:

Just tired of the stress/frustration.

:lol:

Are any of you guys falling out of love with fantasy football. Every week there is some random dude that goes off, frustrating as hell.

Julian Edelman and Justin Blackmon getting a million points this week out of nowhere. Doug Martin having two weeks looking like a Herschel Walker/Walter Payton clone and then reverting to... Doug Martin. :smh:

It's definitely a challenge being even keel playing it, just because you spend X amount of time studying who should perform best or what defense to start and then it seems logic flies out the window every Sunday.

Oh well, I'll continue to play it until I get bored of it or the stakes get so high in my money league and the player I depend on most lays an egg in a playoff match. I'm betting on the latter.

My boys came through today in a must win, especially Brady :smokin

Still not over, but I'm in good shape. Up 17 and I have Gore/49ers D vs. Mike Wallace/Akers

fantasy football is the least predictable fantasy sport, luck is a big factor. I still enjoy it though, I just don't expect to win every week.

Doug Martin had a decent week, would have been a great one if the refs got the call correct, it should have been a TD instead of a lost fumble.

Damn I sat Schaub today. Freeman put up good numbers and I rode with him since he's the hot hand, but would've been nice if I got his points.

I've been playing fantasy football since 2000 and this is probably the worst fantasy week ever. All 4 of my teams lost big and it wasn't even close. The highest score one of my team up up was 45.20 :x Even dudes that abandon their teams were scoring 100+ points.

Back
Top Bottom