2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

What a struggle of a fantasy week its been so far.

That Brees performance has come to bite me in the *** so far. Man u couldnt do what u usually do and get me like 16 + pts? FUUUUU

Anyways, Im down 35. Everyone on my oppenents team has played.

I have 3 left on monday night.

Alfred Morris
Pierre Garcon
Ahmad Bradshaw

Im still within range but i NEED this Monday Night game to be a shoot out/offesive ground and pound with a little air it out game. I cant afford a low scoring game between the ******** and Gmen.

Fingers crossed*

I swear every week im having to find ways to squeak by a loss.

Last edited:
I was in a 3 way tie for the 7th and 8th playoff spot in my 16 team league, I needed to win and have one of the other 2 teams to lose.... I won but I think both of them are gonna win as well fml. I was 4th in scoring in this league too :smh:

As commish I should have set tie breaker to points for not h2h record, I'm an idiot

Brandon Myers appreciation post.

i

14/130/1 TD. Thank you, based god.

spacer.gif

Monster game from Brandon Myers:pimp:

I made a killing this week. 136 with the Giants D left

I needed my lineup to go off this week too. Could of been a potential 3 way tie if I lost

I think I'll be grabbing the #1 spot. 8-5 overall :pimp:

I hope to god Percy Harvin comes back next week for playoffs. I'm gonna need him. It's been too long. Please, Percy :frown:

Man Panthers defense putting up a big goose egg and Broyles getting hurt really killed me. Was down by almost 80 going into tonights game with Dez, Romo, and Bryce Brown to play. Am now up by about 5 pts, but my opponent has Eli tomorrow night :smh: Hopefully he ***** the bed, but that ******** defense is swiss cheese. Hopefully I can still make it into the playoffs.

Another W (10-3) in the books
pimp.gif

Could have a better week if I hadn't subbed Josh Gordon with B. Lloyd... hate being wrong when you were right.

That fumble recovery for a TD by Dallas just might have cost me the win this week. :smh: That put me down 13 with only Tynes left to play.

Lost by 2 points...148-146...highest scoring match up in my league. Lost cause akers missed that FG in OT :smh: I had a gut feeling to drop him and pick up Hanson but didn't do it.

Oh well...finished the regular season at 8-5 won my division and I should have 1 of the top 2 spots for the bye since I think I have the most points in my league as of right now

First time in 3 years that I make the playoffs in my keeper league :pimp: feels goodman

I must drop Antonio Gates, he isn't giving me a damn thing, but the best available is Celek and Marcedes Lewis.

Thank you to Tony Romo, Jason Witten, and Demaryius Thomas for that close win. :smokin

Finished both leagues on 3 game winning streaks.

Still missing the playoffs by one game in a my money league after losing one week by 1.5 points and another by 2.5 points. My team really ain't that good so I ain't sweating it too much.

Doubled up a guy in my work league and I have my brother in the first round of the playoffs. :nthat:

Won my first round, got the 2nd place guy next week.

Glad to get to divisional though. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom