2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

my squad is full of injured players, is montell owens worth starting? also, is brandon lloyd done or should I give him a chance? digging the bottom of the barrel.....

Def play luck

Luck at home is money.

Alright. So...I'm in 6 leagues. Made the playoffs in every league and ranked #1 or #2 so I feel good about that. WR position has been crazy outside of the usual beasts (Marshall, Green, Megatron) so I need help with this decision. I have Marshall already. Need to pick one more.

Pick 1:

Josh Gordan vs KC
Torrey Smith @ WAS
T.Y. Hilton vs TN

Also...it sucks having Stevan Ridley in the playoffs. :x HOU this week and SF next week? :smh:

Last edited:
I'd go with Josh Gordon, only because T.Y Hilton hasn't had a receiving TD since week 3.

But it's between those two for me.

How do you guys feel about montrell owens this week?

Beanie Wells did absolutely nothing against the Jets...but it's Beanie Wells.

I just don't know about a 3rd string RB unless the offensive line is amazing. :lol: If Cecil Shorts can't play due to his concussion, they could run the ball more.

Any other options?

Last edited:
Some guy in my league who didn't make the playoffs just dropped Andre Johnson, Fred Jackson and Reggie Bush
laugh.gif
thankfully I'm 1st on the waiver priority
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
People like that should be barred from FF. Shouldn't be legal in any league.
I'm commish in my $$ league... Someone was doing that last year and I froze their team and replaced the players back onto it.

That's unacceptable.
Same here. As commish of my money league, I lock teams that don't make the playoffs from any add/drops transactions

How do you guys feel about montrell owens this week?

Beanie Wells did absolutely nothing against the Jets...but it's Beanie Wells.

I just don't know about a 3rd string RB unless the offensive line is amazing. :lol: If Cecil Shorts can't play due to his concussion, they could run the ball more.

Any other options?

Bilal Powell, Antonio Brown, Alex Green ... if Sidney Rice is healthy I'm gonna flex him if not I will be picking from those scraps :smh:

The only problem with that is he really didn't get it done when Starks was out the first time and he hasn't scored a TD all season :lol:

He's a safe bet for at least 50 yards. I have no idea what Brown is going to do with Big Ben back from injury. I'm staying away from every offensive Jets player.

I'd go Owens then Green. At least Owens won't fight with anybody for a goal line carry like Green with Kuhn. Rodgers could get pass happy too. Owens has the better match up.

The only problem with that is he really didn't get it done when Starks was out the first time and he hasn't scored a TD all season :lol:

He's a safe bet for at least 50 yards. I have no idea what Brown is going to do with Big Ben back from injury. I'm staying away from every offensive Jets player.

I'd go Owens then Green. At least Owens won't fight with anybody for a goal line carry like Green with Kuhn. Rodgers could get pass happy too. Owens has the better match up.

Thanks fam. If Sidney Rice is out I'm gonna have to roll with Owens (watch Green score tho :smh: ) .. my team went down hill when I lost McCoy and now Nelson.

My whole damn team besides like 2 players and my defense and kicker are filled with probables, questionables, doubtfuls and outs. Fitzgerald has the worst starting NFL quarterback of all-time throwing to him, Denarius Moore has gone ghost, I thought I had a sleeper in Broyles and then he goes on IR the next game, Starks is probably headed to IR, who knows if the Eagles will even bring back McCoy this year, Antonio Brown has been hurt and then had Charlie Batch throwing to him this past week and Jimmy Graham has had a rough 3 game stretch. I was 7-3 and now I go into the playoffs at 7-6 because of all this.

My whole damn team besides like 2 players and my defense and kicker are filled with probables, questionables, doubtfuls and outs. Fitzgerald has the worst starting NFL quarterback of all-time throwing to him, Denarius Moore has gone ghost, I thought I had a sleeper in Broyles and then he goes on IR the next game, Starks is probably headed to IR, who knows if the Eagles will even bring back McCoy this year, Antonio Brown has been hurt and then had Charlie Batch throwing to him this past week and Jimmy Graham has had a rough 3 game stretch. I was 7-3 and now I go into the playoffs at 7-6 because of all this.

Jimmy Graham is killing me too but I have no confidence in what's out there on my wavier wire so I just take my chances .. I should've picked up Rudolph last week now he's gone

Jimmy Graham is killing me too but I have no confidence in what's out there on my wavier wire so I just take my chances .. I should've picked up Rudolph last week now he's gone

I would never sit Graham but if you have the balls to...Myers or Lewis might still be out there.

I don't lol but Myers and Lewis are gone. I also had Owen Daniels but I traded him for the Broncos D.

Broncos D vs Oak or Bills D vs STL????????

Broncos. Oakland defense is terrible. That game could get out of hand quick. More chances for turnovers.

I need Peyton and Decker to put up some guady numbers before that game gets out of hand. Last time they played it was over before the 3rd even began and they ran the rock the whole game. Hopefully Oakland keeps it decently close .. it's the playoffs b! I needs da halp.

for some reason, i feel matt ryan is going to drop a dud on me this week. can't help but think since they already have it locked up, they are going to let off the gas.
*looks at FA potential*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom