2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

In the semis this weekend. A few tough decisions, any input would be greatly appreciated.

Decker or Miles Austin

Green Ellis or Moreno

(PPR league)

damn, Vernon davis better get to work for me this week. Should i play him or Pettigrew? :x :smh:

also what defense should i pick up?

:nerd:

Last edited:
Brandon Lloyd or Antonio Brown?

Leaning towards Brown cause I think the DAL/PIT game will be a pretty even match up w/ both defenses getting exploited a bit through the air. Though it was nice for Lloyd to get some actual targets in a game. I've been waiting for weeks it seems and Brady finally used him and looked great doing so. Chris Givens is an option as well, prob lower on the totem poll.

I'm currently in the semifinals but dont know who to start at QB. I need to win this game :lol:
I don't trust Matty Ice against the G-Men, I personally think the Giants gonna handle biz.
So Its either:
Matty Ice
Russel Mania
Nick Foles
I also am not leaning too much on Decker, should i stick with:
Decker?
OR
Torrey Smith
TY Hilton?
Rest of my lineup:
RB- MuscleHamster
RB- BeastMode
WR- Danario Alexander
WR- Cruz
TE- Martellus Bennet
Flex- Eric Decker
K- Justin Tucker
D/ST- Packers
any and i mean any input will be appreciated and repped. Thanks :pimp:

Matt Ryan, but this is probably the last week he's viable. I love Russell, but playing him on the road is a bit of a risk and while I like Foles as well, I think the see-saw performances of a rookie make it easy to sit this one out against a tough Bengals D.

I would still start Decker. The matchups for the other two don't scream breakout. I would say go with your gut on that one, because there isn't a clear cut favorite.

In the semis, now who to start gents?

QBs (1):
BigBen
Fitz
Wilson

RB (2):
T Rich
Ridley
RunDMC

WR (1):
Torrey S
Antonio B
Danario Alexander
I'm starting Brandon M

TE (1):
Clark or Myers
DEF:
Broncos or Pats

Ben

Richardson and McFadden

Danario Alexander

Clark

Broncos

NEED HELP!
pick 1
Det. vs Arizona or
Cin vs Philly
pick 2
shonne greene vs TEN
CJ spiller vs. BAL
David WIlson vs ATL
thanks!!!!!

Detroit

Shonne Gren and David Wilson. Spiller plays against Seattle by the way and not B'more.

Last edited:
damn, Vernon davis better get to work for me this week. Should i play him or Pettigrew? :x :smh:

:nerd:

Pettigrew.

I would pickup Minnesota or Miami. Minnesota's Secondary has been flying around of late and had a defensive TD last weekend (damn near 2). Miami can be real solid defensively and Jaguars struggle on all points on offense.

Leaning towards Brown cause I think the DAL/PIT game will be a pretty even match up w/ both defenses getting exploited a bit through the air. Though it was nice for Lloyd to get some actual targets in a game. I've been waiting for weeks it seems and Brady finally used him and looked great doing so. Chris Givens is an option as well, prob lower on the totem poll.

I like Antonio.

I would go with Brown.

Might consider playing Givens but only if Danny was out.

damn, Vernon davis better get to work for me this week. Should i play him or Pettigrew?
sick.gif
mean.gif

nerd.gif
sick.gif
At both your TE's lol. I would stick with VD as he has the highest potiental tho.

I say Miami D. That Jacksonville offense is
sick.gif

I would take the risk and start Mathews vs. Carolina as that should be a very good matchup. Spiller against Seattle doesn't have much upside.

Man, I agree that Mathews has a much higher upside this week but he's been TRASH all year. I just don't know if I can put any trust in him. I'm hesitating with Spiller bc Seattle is my D/ST but they're not the same D on the road either. I'm going to have to sit on this one. Too many tough decisions this week. :smh: :lol:

Man, I agree that Mathews has a much higher upside this week but he's been TRASH all year. I just don't know if I can put any trust in him. I'm hesitating with Spiller bc Seattle is my D/ST but they're not the same D on the road either. I'm going to have to sit on this one. Too many tough decisions this week. :smh: :lol:

I know the pain bro. He is on my team in one of my main leagues. I'm giving him the nod even though I greatly despise the guy as an NFL running back. Players have a way of playing well when the pressures of the season start to wind down. At this point - I need to play his upside. If I don't, I probably lose.

Spiller is still splitting with Jackson and I would be more worried for Seattle if this game were in Buffalo, outdoors. It's not though. Seattle won't put up a performance like last week, but they should do pretty well from sideline to sideline with their LB's, who have been playing well all year, and that may limit what the ground game offers for Buffalo. That's my two cents. Gotta go with your gut though.

Last edited:
I know the pain bro. He is on my team in one of my main leagues. I'm giving him the nod even though I greatly despise the guy as an NFL running back. Players have a way of playing well when the pressures of the season start to wind down. At this point - I need to play his upside. If I don't, I probably lose.
Spiller is still splitting with Jackson and I would be more worried for Seattle if this game were in Buffalo, outdoors. It's not though. Seattle won't put up a performance like last week, but they should do pretty well from sideline to sideline with their LB's, who have been playing well all year, and that may limit what the ground game offers for Buffalo. That's my two cents. Gotta go with your gut though.

Jackson is out for the year, so no more splitting carries, which is one of the big reasons I am leaning towards starting him. This is a huge game for Seattle though and I am sure there D will play better on the road than it has majority of this year. But your right, gotta go with your gut.

Damn. Didn't know that. It does change things, but not sure how much. If you can't stomach losing because of playing Mathews then go Spiller.

I gotta go with Stevan Ridley or Bryce Brown to fill out my last RB spot. Who are you guys taking this weekend?

Back
Top Bottom