2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Is there any hope? Included my bench too

Your opponent has/had a nice team

Been really confused on who to start and sit this week.

Starters:
QB - Matt Ryan
RB - Arian Foster
RB - Darren Sproles
WR - Steve Smith
WR - Vincent Jackson
TE - Owen Daniels
W/R - C.J. Spiller
K - Stephen Gostkowski
Def - Rams

Bench:
Michael Turner, Dez Bryant, Vernon Davis, Andrew Luck, Russel Wilson, Falcons.

What i am really iffy about is what QB to start (Russel Wilson or Matt Ryan) and Dont know if i should start M. Turner instead of Sproles. Also dont know what to do about Dez. Any input from you guys? Thanks.

Matty Ice @ NYG

RG3 @ Clevelend

Matt Stafford @ Arizona

I wanna put my faith in RG3 this week.. but I dont want him to play half a game and get pulled due to his injury... I feel Ryan isnt gonna show up in NY... So i am really contemplating playing Stafford for the first time this season!!! lol.. and playoffs jus started smh!

NT whatta ya think?

AJ Green, Gresham, and Cinci put up 41 for me tonight. Not a bad start.

This. Nice start to the Conference Championship for me, still have Brady, Doug Martin, Gore, Alfred Morris, Demariyus Thomas, and Matt Prater to go. I'm not saying anything to jinx myself, but I'm glad my D and TE got me 30 total points which is huge.

Niners are my squad too and this matchup will likely come down to him having a good game or not :smh:

Last year I had Vick set his career high in passing yards and had a couple TD's on my Niners but we still won the game.. hoping for something similar...

Matty Ice @ NYG
RG3 @ Clevelend
Matt Stafford @ Arizona

I wanna put my faith in RG3 this week.. but I dont want him to play half a game and get pulled due to his injury... I feel Ryan isnt gonna show up in NY... So i am really contemplating playing Stafford for the first time this season!!! lol.. and playoffs jus started smh!

NT whatta ya think?

the game is in atl, fyi

What difference does it make lol this the same team that put up 2pts in the playoffs and roddy white back to running his mouth again :smh:

I'd start DMC over them both. He's playing the Chiefs who are giving up chunks on the ground.. and DMC's been practicing the whole week.

pick 3 non ppr
Colston vs TB
Austin vs PIT
Moss @ CLE
Thomas vs BAL

Hernandez vs SF or Pitta vs DEN

please and thank you

pick 3 non ppr
Colston vs TB
Austin vs PIT
Moss @ CLE
Thomas vs BAL
Hernandez vs SF or Pitta vs DEN
please and thank you

colston
austin
moss

hernandez for your TE

HELP me pick a QB and a TE PPR League:

aaron rodgers vs. bears

or

matt schaub vs. colts

TE:
aaron hernandez vs. 49ers

or

owen daniels vs. 49ers

THANKS!

I don't trust playing DMC this week.

Ridley or Wilson in front of him?

The more responses the better, thanks.
I would go with Ridley. The 49er's aren't the best match up but look at what he did agains the Texans last week. Ran for 70 yards and a TD. Plus the Pats have given him consistent touches all year and with that high powered offense he will get at least a few chances to score. His match up isn't the best but he is the safest play compard to Wilson and DMC. 

Lance Moore vs. TB
Denarius Moore vs. KC
Larry Fitz vs. DET
what's the move?
frown.gif

glad i left maclin off my roster.
Lance Moore would be my choice. Can't go Fitz cause his QB's are beyond terrible. Moore hasn't had more than 4 catches in a game this year. 

Back
Top Bottom