2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

meant to say not getting many TD's

both teams have a lot of options...just nervous about Giants defense vs the Falcons today (which I def do not mind)...I'm leaning towards Gonzo though.

my lineup:

Rodgers
Alfred Morris
Benjravis
Bryce Brown (would've started David Wilson) :rolleyes
Megatron
Cobb
Tony Gonzalez
Lions defense (vs Cardinals)
S Gostkowski (K)

Last edited:
meant to say not getting many TD's
both teams have a lot of options...just nervous about Giants defense vs the Falcons today (which I def do not mind)...I'm leaning towards Gonzo though.
my lineup:
Rodgers
Alfred Morris
Benjravis
Bryce Brown (would've started David Wilson)
eyes.gif

Megatron
Cobb
Tony Gonzalez
Lions defense (vs Cardinals)
S Gostkowski (K)
Solid.

My rag tag bunch (seriously though...Frankenstein team) going up against the best team in the league who happens to be my roommate and one of my best friends. Bragging rights on the line. Until I lose though...I'm defending champ! :lol:

James Jones vs CHI..have him starting but should I consider these guys on my bench

Cecil Shorts vs MIA

Chris Givens vs Miami

Should I start Powell being that he said evenly split carries with shone green and has done well or should I go with Montreal Owens. He's the only Jag RB left and he had 91yards and a a TD last week.

My opponent had Morris, Moreno, and the Bengals D. Down big. Looks like I won't be going back to the championship game. :smh:

Wow... My team came up HUGE today... :wow: :pimp:

And my kicker. Conner barth had 0pts.:smh: I knew I Shouldve picked up Blair Walsh.

Last edited:
I probably just lost...freeman and D.Martin :smh:....looks like I'll be playing for 3rd place next week unless the rest of my players go off :smh: :frown:

What were your other QB options..?

Rivers...but I really thought it was going to be a high scoring game by both teams :lol: don't think anyone thought freeman would be accountable for 5 TO's on his own :smh:

To make matters worse my opponent had Brees and Ingram :smh:

Still have hope though...have DMC, D.Alexander, Hanson and Seahawks D while they have Carolina D, M.Lynch and the kicker from NE...only down 13 right now.

Ray Rice and Freeman
mean.gif
Was going against Rice today was nice, but Martin failed me miserably.
Rivers...but I really thought it was going to be a high scoring game by both teams
laugh.gif
don't think anyone thought freeman would be accountable for 5 TO's on his own
mean.gif

To make matters worse my opponent had Brees and Ingram
mean.gif

Still have hope though...have DMC, D.Alexander, Hanson and Seahawks D while they have Carolina D, M.Lynch and the kicker from NE...only down 13 right now.
Yeah I would have gone with Freeman too, so your definitely not alone there.  I do believe you have a good chance still since Wilson been taking some TD's from Lynch.  (knock on wood my opponent has Lynch).

Back
Top Bottom