2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Eli and Cruz can go to hell, seriously. pretty much just ruined any chance of winning.

if they even got half of their projected point id most likely win.

D williams and Lynch :smokin

fantasy football sucks

I knew I should've started James Jones. smh, it's what might cost me my bid to the championship. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Was considering going with Freeman over Cam today but thank God I didn't

----

I will never again have Phillip Rivers on a fantasy football team again. He's terrible, straight garbage, and so inconsistent

On a side note I'm glad I left Danario Alexander on the bench

Last edited:
Glad I stuck with James Jones!!! Now I'm regretting not playing Cecil and benching Wallace. I need Wallace to catch a 40 bomb for a Td and Im in the title game. I'm up 6pts but instill got Brady and Gore tonight. That's enough don't wanna jinx myself.

Eli tho and rice tho.
mean.gif

I have r.wilson on the bench too.
grin.gif

Last edited:
My whole damn team is sitting in single digits except Sproles :smh:.....what the hell are the Cheifs doing with Charles? Romeo Crennell is ******g ******ed man. They're only down 9-0.....you don't stop running the ball already. Him, Antonio Brown and Tom Brady need to go off for me to have a chance.

My whole damn team is sitting in single digits except Sproles
mean.gif
.....what the hell are the Cheifs doing with Charles? Romeo Crennell is ******g ******ed man. They're only down 9-0.....you don't stop running the ball already. Him, Antonio Brown and Tom Brady need to go off for me to have a chance.
Yeah the Chief's coaching staff is dumb as ****, they don't realize that Charles give them the best chance to win EVERY game and yet he sometimes doesn't even get more than 10+ carries a game I had Charles on my Fantasy team I definitely feel your pain.  I believe their just saving Charles for next year..

Is D Alexander even playing???? WTF...my team is down 3pts right now. Hopefully DMC and Seattle D can score some more points for me...only down 3

I need this Seattle-Buff game to end already before their defense and Lynch do too much damage

Won my league since this week was finals for me 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

GOD BLESS MATT RYAN, JULIO JONES, AND DEZ BRYANT

HONORABLE MENTIONS TO MORRIS, FOSTER, AND ROMO FOR LOOKING TO BRYANT!

Going up against Blair ******g Walsh on his career day has to be the dumbest thing in the history of dumb things.

Went up against AP also but I knew he was gonna go off so wasn't too mad about that.

To Blair Walsh I say, screw you.

At this point the only way I'd win my fantasy league championship is if Tom Brady showed up to the game drunk.  And even then, he'd still probably outperform Matthew Stafford.

PS - Major kudos to NT for the sit Decker/start Alexander advice
eyes.gif

PPS - Yeah, I'm mad.

At this point the only way I'd win my fantasy league championship is if Tom Brady showed up to the game drunk.  And even then, he'd still probably outperform Matthew Stafford.

eyes.gif

PPS - Yeah, I'm mad.
I don't think anyone expected Decker to do as well as he did.  Most of the time probably 70% Thomas has the better/monster game, a bit of a gamble when you have two good WR's.  It was a no show for Thomas with one fantasy point.

Sorry man.

Last edited:
My dude Decembers :pimp:

I told you in this thread a while back my money was on you to win this league.

My wideouts killed me today, D Thomas and Danario :x

eyes.gif

PPS - Yeah, I'm mad.
I don't think anyone expected Decker to do as well as he did.  Most of the time probably 70% Thomas has the better/monster game, a bit of a gamble when you have two good WR's.  It was a no show for Thomas with one fantasy point.

Sorry man.
I'm more mad at myself.  I thought to myself a million times today, "go with who brought you to the dance".  But I decided to get cute and start Alexander.  Karma.

It's sad that I'm literally rooting for a very minor 1st quarter injury that will keep Tom Brady out of the rest of the game.  I have Welker and Hernandez to go.  He has Brady and he's up.

Back to the championship game :pimp:

If my opponent would have played Stevie Johnson instead of D. Alexander I would have lost lol....whew!

Hopefully i win it all this time

Last edited:
pimp.gif
 Just another day at the office. Special shout out to Julio Jones, Dennis Pitta, Arian Foster, & DMC.
pimp.gif

Both QBs (Peyton and Cam) very average today...but it was just enough to slide on bye. On to the next...

Back
Top Bottom