Thanks

Which Defense (in the bold)?
CAR vs Oakland
IND @ Kansas City
SD @ New York Jets
NYJ vs San Diego
Also, Sproles or TRich? PPR league btw
Thanks
Indiana vs KC seems like the best match up to me.

TRich, he is the work horse in Cleveland and does not split time with anyone; while Sproles splits time with Ingram, Thomas, and another RB I forgot.  Also the Saints already have great WR's.

Indiana vs KC seems like the best match up to me.

TRich, he is the work horse in Cleveland and does not split time with anyone; while Sproles splits time with Ingram, Thomas, and another RB I forgot.  Also the Saints already have great WR's.
Only thing that worries me about Indianapolis is that their run defense is kind of weak and Charles may run wild on them, plus they're playing at a very tough Arrowhead stadium

Only thing that worries me about Indianapolis is that their run defense is kind of weak and Charles may run wild on them, plus they're playing at a very tough Arrowhead stadium
I understand, but it is one of the best options other than SD @ Jets, but Sanchez not starting so maybe not a lot of turnovers.

Standard scoring. Keep in mind he has Dez idk if thats a problem
I would go with Steven Jackson in my flex then. He has had 10+ four weeks in a row. IMO he is the more reliable pick for you. If you are looking to gamble I would go V Jax. He could go off for 20+ or get you around 5. After looking at both of your teams seems like an even match up. Thus I would take the more reliable option. 

Last edited:
Wash vs Phi or NYJ vs SD? My waiver wire is thin for the championship and Cleveland (whoe brought me here) is going against Denver...

colts d vs chiefs or texans d vs AP this week?
Uhhh..This is tough man AP got the drive and it seems like he will beat Dickerson's record.  They are still the Texans defense, who has gotten sacks, interceptions, interceptions for toudowns, punt returns for touchdowns, etc all year long.  Texans.
Wash vs Phi or NYJ vs SD? My waiver wire is thin for the championship and Cleveland (whoe brought me here) is going against Denver...
If it is down to those three NYJ.  Wash has a good run defense, 31st pass in the league. Denver will light it up on Cleveland.
David Wilson, Vick Ballard, or Eric Decker for the flex?
Ballard, who will get the for sure carries has show more than Wilson in his starts.  Decker could have the possibility of having a game like last week, but just not likely to happen.
Ok semi finals money league...
My team (Tell me what do you think I should change and who should I put in the flex):

His team (beat me twice in reg season cause of Eli smh):

Who got the edge?
You do and if I were you I'm sticking to the line up you have already.  I don't trust Stephen Jackson at all the dude is done in STL after this season and we have seen his carries decrease due to Daryl Richardson.  

You do have Forte which worries me a little bit because of Michael Bush, who does take some goal line carries, but Forte is the main main back.

Yes, all you should be worried about is Dez, Romo looks for him A LOT in the second half when the Cowboys are in a **** storm because they try to run the ball.  He can break out for 2+TDS and 70 receiving yards.

I wouldn't be stressed out from what I have a feeling your gonna win and wish you best of luck.

EDIT: Also just curious why you didn't trade Eli or Big Ben to a roster who lacked in a QB position, were there no teams that lacked a starting QB?

Last edited:
RBs - McCoy, Leshoure, and DeAngelo Williams ... Pick 2 non-ppr ... I'm leaning toward McCoy and Williams, I don't like Leshoure against ATL but every time I bench the guy he scores a TD or 2 :smh:

WRs - TY Hilton, Kenny Britt, and Maclin .. Pick 2 non-ppr ... I'm leaning towards Britt for some reason and Maclin, not sure tho

RBs - McCoy, Leshoure, and DeAngelo Williams ... Pick 2 non-ppr ... I'm leaning toward McCoy and Williams, I don't like Leshoure against ATL but every time I bench the guy he scores a TD or 2
mean.gif

WRs - TY Hilton, Kenny Britt, and Maclin .. Pick 2 non-ppr ... I'm leaning towards Britt for some reason and Maclin, not sure tho
Yes, I would also go with McCoy and Williams also LeShoure has had like 14 carries in the past two games not good enough to me.  Just becareful of Williams because you got Fat Tolbert with the goal line carries, and Stewart who just pops out of nowhere sometimes.

For your WR's Hilton has shown he can ball, I'd go with him and Maclin.

Best of luck!

Ok guys, I'm in a position where I have to play some good "defense". This is the guy's team I'm going up against in the championship:

As you can see, he is really hurting at RB. Ryan Mathews is out and the only other replacement he has is Felix Jones. The best available RB on waivers was DeAngelo Williams and I've already picked him up. I'm thinking I should pick up a Chargers RB who is going to play instead of Mathews, but I'm not sure which one. Battle, Brown, or Brinkley? Help me out :nerd: :nerd:.

Ok guys, I'm in a position where I have to play some good "defense". This is the guy's team I'm going up against in the championship:

As you can see, he is really hurting at RB. Ryan Mathews is out and the only other replacement he has is Felix Jones. The best available RB on waivers was DeAngelo Williams and I've already picked him up. I'm thinking I should pick up a Chargers RB who is going to play instead of Mathews, but I'm not sure which one. Battle, Brown, or Brinkley? Help me out
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
It will be Jackie Battle, when Matthews was benched it was Battle.  I'm pretty certain he will be the #1 RB in SD as of right now.

Last edited:
for what it's worth...

I would stay FAR AWAY from McCoy... he is set to split carries but from what I hear it is more of a motivational ploy to push Brown's game for the last few games of the year. Philly is trying hard to assess the talents of Foles and the future of their organization.

for what it's worth...

I would stay FAR AWAY from McCoy... he is set to split carries but from what I hear it is more of a motivational ploy to push Brown's game for the last few games of the year. Philly is trying hard to assess the talents of Foles and the future of their organization.

:smh: I guess I'll wait for some more info as we get closer to game time. I heard he pushed the coaching staff to let him play this week, not sure what that means in regards to his workload tho.

RBs - McCoy, Leshoure, and DeAngelo Williams ... Pick 2 non-ppr ... I'm leaning toward McCoy and Williams, I don't like Leshoure against ATL but every time I bench the guy he scores a TD or 2 :smh:

Yes, I would also go with McCoy and Williams also LeShoure has had like 14 carries in the past two games not good enough to me.  Just becareful of Williams because you got Fat Tolbert with the goal line carries, and Stewart who just pops out of nowhere sometimes.

For your WR's Hilton has shown he can ball, I'd go with him and Maclin.

Best of luck!

No love for Kenny Briit :nerd::lol: ... I think they will have no choice but to throw the ball this week. I'm lookin for a bounce back performance after Monday night.

TY Hilton has been ballin, but I'm scared of one those 2 catches for 50 yards no TDs type of game.

#STRESSED

No love for Kenny Briit
nerd.gif
:lol: ... I think they will have no choice but to throw the ball this week. I'm lookin for a bounce back performance after Monday night.
TY Hilton has been ballin, but I'm scared of one those 2 catches for 50 yards no TDs type of game.
#STRESSED
They will have no choice to throw Britt the ball I agree, but who's throwing the ball..Jake Locker..
sick.gif

Hilton is nice man, I would go with him Luck spreads the ball everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom