2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Despite duds from both of my RBs and a 0 from one of my WRs, I'm going to the championship in my money league :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:. I had the benefit of playing a guy who had RG3, although Cousins was no slouch as his replacement. What really cost him the game was his WRs and my Russell Wilson going off.

Since week 7 the lowest amount of points my team has put up is 119. In the playoffs I've put up 198.4 and 155.2. In the championship I'll be going up against someone whose team has been just as hot, although not as hot as me since the playoffs began. I'm just one week away from lining my pockets with alot of extra Christmas cash :nthat:.

Last edited:
I'm going to the ship!

I won my matchup 121.99 - 121.49.

Amazing. After a disappointing season last year losing in the first round of the playoffs, it's great to be back in the title game.

Had no business beating the #1 seed in my league
laugh.gif

Looking ahead my opponent in the Championship round traded Adrian Peterson (yup) for Roddy White, hopefully that comes back to bite him but he still has Arian Foster.

As long as Kenny Britt and the Jets defense don't give me minus 10 points, I'll be in the title game in our annual NT league and annual keeper league :pimp:

Texans D got me to the championship game... Colts D against the Chiefs will win it for me

*if you are in a championship game, I suggest you do the same

I was up 22 and my opponent only had CJ left. Thought I would be ok. :smh: Looks like I will be playing for 3rd place next week. I got the 2nd highest total this week too and would have beat anyone else by at least 19 points, ****. :smh:

i probably have the most underwelming team in the playoffs and laid down two BEATDOWNS

im doing it for all the waiver wire goons out there lmao

Amped.

I won my league for the second year in a row on the legs of AP.

Wanted to just thank everyone for all the input this year.

:pimp:

Good luck to everyone still in the hunt!

I was up 22 and my opponent only had CJ left. Thought I would be ok. :smh: Looks like I will be playing for 3rd place next week. I got the 2nd highest total this week too and would have beat anyone else by at least 19 points, ****. :smh:

Looks like I won by 1. My god. Please no stat corrections tomorrow. :lol:

If I hold on, I'll be going back to the championship game as the 6 seed this year. And got the highest score in both playoff weeks. :pimp:

Facing the 1 seed next wk.

Back
Top Bottom