2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

how do you guys feel about ben watson? I don't think witten is gonna be good for tomorrow and he seems like the only option

how do you guys feel about ben watson? I don't think witten is gonna be good for tomorrow and he seems like the only option
these are the other options i picked him up already but can drop him if need be

Trade went through and scooped Ben Tate & Tamme for Celek and Redman
happy.gif
 Don't have a slot in my lineup for him this week, but I love that no one will be stealing his carries.

Percy Harvin owners, Dennard Cox will not be playing Sunday...
pimp.gif
 And, yes the Packers D vs the 49ers offense should be favorable.

Should I start F. Davis or J. Tamme this weekend?

^ I like Fred Davis. TEs are a rookie QB's best friend, and since the ******** dropped Cooley that means even more looks for Davis. I can see him doing big things this year.

I would tentatively accept that offer based purely on your need for an elite QB. Could counter by adding a low-level filler with bench value. Someone like Randall Cobb, for example. I'd obviously much rather part with Ridley or Pierre Thomas to get Cutler.
Really depends on how much faith you have in Locker and Fitzpatrick. If you feel Cutler isn't a significant upgrade worth the price of Trent, then stay put. What's your gut tell you?
my gut tells me to keep what i have for now. See how this season goes

Just did work in the League About Nothing... those guys are terrible at fantasy. Bye weeks are a tad bit iffy, but my bench is solid. Wish we had a IR
[table][tr][th=""]GYM TAN FANTASY  (0-0)[/th][/tr][tr][td]SLOT[/td][td]PLAYER, TEAM POS[/td][td]ACQ[/td][/tr][tr][td]QB[/td][td]Philip Rivers, SD QB [/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Darren McFadden, Oak RB [/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Steven Jackson, StL RB[/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Calvin Johnson, Det WR  P[/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Brandon Lloyd, NE WR[/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]Fred Davis, Wsh TE[/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]FLEX[/td][td]Doug Martin, TB RB[/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]D/ST[/td][td]Lions D/ST  D/ST[/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]K[/td][td]Robbie Gould, Chi K[/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Cin RB  P [/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Antonio Brown, Pit WR[/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Kenny Britt, Ten WR  SSPD[/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Donald Brown, Ind RB[/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Ryan Williams, Ari RB  P[/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Rashard Mendenhall, Pit RB  Q [/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Greg Olsen, Car TE[/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][/table]

diewitsjames: I wouldn't, Garcon is the easy start for me unless you truly believe Locker goes ham to Wright against the Pats. Bill is going to throw a plethora of wild, crazy schemes at the second-year QB. I suppose the Titans might be forced to throw once down three TDs.

Fred Jackson regardless of format, even more so in PPR leagues. Jets defense isn't what it once was under Rex. No longer feared, much like Bart Scott as a ILB.

Finally Famous: I see the Cowboys giving up 20 points in a losing effort to the G-Men. Question is will they get pressure or turnovers? I'd lean slightly towards GB defense because SF hasn't proven they can score touchdowns despite GB's penchant for giving up bundles of yards. Akers FGs don't hurt as much as Cruz TDs.

Slicknick951: I doubt Witten plays. You have no other bench option or player (TE) in the FA pool available besides Watson? Rudolph easily over Watson. Marcedes Lewis next in-line even with that bum, Gabbert.

CHECKS Grossman: Great trade, man. Well done.

Close but I'd start Tamme. Peyton has shown a history to use his TEs, like Dallas Clark. RG3 needs to prove he'll look Davis' way enough.

FilthyRich: Once again, I'm going Tamme for the same reason. Gresham has potential but I see a sophomore slump for Dalton. B-More not the ideal defense to score points and move the football against.

Timeless Flight: I'd say always trust your gut and intuition. Therefore, stay put. Hope Fitzpatrick and Locker play well. Not unlikely or impossible. Patience, my friend.

Running Fishy: Answered already. DeSean on punts. Dion Lewis on kicks.

rck2sactown: You know that squad is stacked. :lol: No analysis necessary.

Shox23: Like that you have Titus Young in both leagues.

Start Sproles over DeAngelo in Team 1.

Team 2 weakness is Ry Williams, unless you believe he supplants Beanie as the starter sooner than later.

Got into an draft with bidding last minute and ended up the following team...(new to fantasy football, 2nd draft and first ever with the bidding 200 was the limit)

QB Ryan Fitzpatrick
RB Arian Foster
RB Shane Vereen
WR Calvin Johnson
WR Michael Crabtree
TE Dustin Keller
FLEX Leonard Hankerson
D/ST Seahawks D/ST
K Mike Nugent
BE Kendall Hunter
BE Brandon Stokley
BE Jason Snelling

Spent a lot on arian foster and calvin johnson. Any feedback on my team or suggestions to make it better?

12 man league

qb - eli manning
wr - calvin johnson
wr - dez bryant
wr - mike williams
rb - demarco murray
rb - michael turner
te - brandon pettigrew
flex - c.j. spiller
bn - justin blackmon
bn - david wilson
bn - jon balwin
D - pitt
db - charles woodson
dl - JPP
lb - demarcus ware
dt - Dama Suh
de - julius peppers
cb - darelle revis
s - ed reed
bn - brandon flowers

i'm not too thrilled about my offense outside of megatron :lol: we'll see what happens.

Im overthinking and need help.

I have romo and wilson

I have giants and jets D

My opponent has d.murray and bills D

Jets and bills play each other
Do I start romo and giants D? Or go wilson? Or even jets D?

SuNiversal: Spent too much of your budget on Arian and Megatron, probably more than half of the 200. Would trade one or both for packages to spread out your depth. RB2 and WR2 extremely weak. Patience is key in auction drafts. Let other managers outbid each other excessively for the elite players initially. Then you can get Cutler for $2, Donald Brown for $2 once the other managers are over budget and spent most of their 200.

emulov: Eli is legit. WR3 and RB2 (to a lesser extent) could be improved. Decent bench depth. Should contend for playoff spot.

freshbottoms: Russell Wilson or David Wilson? Initial post unclear.

Romo starts no matter what.

I'd start G-Men D over Jets D.

Back
Top Bottom