2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Floyd. 

Moore hasn't even practiced yet

As a Raider fan, I know Moore would've been ready for the Lions game if it was a real game according to Coach Allen. He's been running/cutting well without pads so far and is slated to start Week 1. Since it's a hammy injury, everything's been for precaution purposes, but he should be out there. If anything changes, I'll comeback with the update.

And Ford most likely will be out Week 1. Foot injury suffered in preseason hasn't allowed him to practice.

Last edited:
Gerhart is going to be the feature back vs Jax for all you Peterson owners.

MJD will be a third down back vs MINN.

Gerhart is going to be the feature back vs Jax for all you Peterson owners.
MJD will be a third down back vs MINN.
Well reported.

Just be careful if you have a better option. Jacksonville's run defense is very underrated. Most don't know they hold up against running attacks well.

Please Lord, let me get Robert Meachum or Cedric Benson off waivers!
Wow, Meach was on waivers? Definitely Priority 1. Ced Priority 2.

Meach will be a solid WR3, possible Flex once he develops chemistry with Rivers down-the-field. Compliment to Gates.

i got him on my bench :lol:
will he be valuable soon? im sure someone will want him
Value is affected by Shanny's history and preference for switching RBs. Royster could start and cook for four weeks, then Shanny will switch to Helu because he knows "something we don't." Then we might see Hightower. Or Morris. Who knows with this guy.

At least Hightower isn't on the ******** anymore 
laugh.gif

In the league where I have Royster, as soon as he puts together 2 hot weeks I'm trading him for anything I can get 
ohwell.gif

At least Hightower isn't on the ******** anymore :lol:

In the league where I have Royster, as soon as he puts together 2 hot weeks I'm trading him for anything I can get :\
Good point, just realized he was cut three days ago.

So basically Royster, Helu, and Morris. Still a potentially "crowded" backfield.

Smart to flip Royster high and hot if he has a strong opening two weeks.

Got a trade offer....

I'll get Cutler and Donald Brown.

I'll give up Trent and Fitzpatrick.

My QB is Locker
My RBs are Rice, Sproles, Ridley, Quizz, P. Thomas

PPR league, 4pts pass TD

Thanks

Got a trade offer....
I'll get Cutler and Donald Brown.
I'll give up Trent and Fitzpatrick.
My QB is Locker
My RBs are Rice, Sproles, Ridley, Quizz, P. Thomas
PPR league, 4pts pass TD
Thanks
I would tentatively accept that offer based purely on your need for an elite QB. Could counter by adding a low-level filler with bench value. Someone like Randall Cobb, for example. I'd obviously much rather part with Ridley or Pierre Thomas to get Cutler.

Really depends on how much faith you have in Locker and Fitzpatrick. If you feel Cutler isn't a significant upgrade worth the price of Trent, then stay put. What's your gut tell you?

R.Mathews prob gna be limited this week if he does see the field ... Now I gotta roll the dice on J.Dwyer as my #2.  

Either that or I really reach and use Curtis Brinkley (Who I think is more valuable then R.Brown).

Ughhhhh

R.Mathews prob gna be limited this week if he does see the field ... Now I gotta roll the dice on J.Dwyer as my #2.  

Either that or I really reach and use Curtis Brinkley (Who I think is more valuable then R.Brown).

Ughhhhh
Matthews isn't cleared for contract, despite being in practice. I wouldn't expect him to go Monday night.

Redman is likely the official Pittsburgh starter but Dwyer will get reps and touches. Brinkley may score more fantasy points than Ronnie Brown, but I'd start Dwyer over Brinkley in Week 1.

Back
Top Bottom