R Jennings
AP
Doug Martin
isaac Redman
Reggie Wayne
A Boldin

I think I am starting...

Doug Martin. Ray Rice clone? We shall see

I am going with D. Sproles. With that Saints O, possibilities are endless.

I am going with AP as a must start cause he is after all AP and he has a good potential to have a great game vs the Jags. I can see the carries go 50/50 with Toby but is probably a better start than the other RB's I have, Redman or Jennings.

Fitz or Antonio Brown. I know Fitz would normally be the better option but I have no faith in John Skelton and them going against that Seattle D

Also in my money league I have Lynch starting right now but I have Ronnie Brown on the bench, should I go with Brown this week? Also should I start Brown, Ben Tate, Titus Young, or Ryan Williams at my flex?

I'm worried about starting any skins players today, that saints team/stadium is gonna be rocking :smh:

Any reports on Colston / Foster ? :nerd:

mackmittenzz: Gonzalez, underrated fantasy TE.

Smith, Floyd, Crabby in that order.

h3bto: No clear favorite. I'd say Sidney Rice but I don't love it. Beanie is probably active but Ry is taking most of the workload. Brown a limited fantasy contributor even as temporary starter.

HighRiser07: Give me Seattle. GB gives up lots of yardage and SF's offense revamped with weapons.

Buc Em: I like that prediction if not for the return of their suspended players uplifting the locker room. Just Vilma's spirit and leadership alone winning the appeal. That Saints team knows how to stay united through trials and tribulations. Garcon could still have a big day even if the Skins lose. Could be something like 27-24 Saints.

fraij: Trent Richardson. Ronnie loses fantasy value to Brinkley in the backfield.

LBJ23navo: Royster or Redman. Santana third. Beanie last. Depends how much you trust Shanny to give Royster the ball. Redman had a field day last time he was at Mile High but gets no receiving yards.

MrDills: Donald Brown, Mike Williams, Justin Blackmon in that order.

Mac4167: Yes, Ridley is the starter. Vereen out with foot injury. Woodhead a situational player.

Crazy Flip NYC: DeAngelo over Lynch, again.

af1 1982: I like Freeman this year. Smith, not so much.

The Point God: Amendola only if it's PPR. Otherwise Q Boldin, but expect regression from him as he ages. Losing his best attribute, physicality.

Back
Top Bottom