2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

These Thursday night games are screwing up the waiver claims this year :smh:. Someone dropped Kenny Britt yesterday morning so I put in a claim for him, thinking that it would process last night. But since he plays tonight it won't go through until next Wednesday :smh: :smh:. By that time I'll most likely be higher in the waiver order and won't be able to get him.

Last edited:
Just saw that post :lol:. Unless you're the one getting Torrey Smith, DO NOT do that trade.

I have the Texans D/ST, but since they're playing the Packers I'm kinda hesitant to start them. I'm thinking about picking up and starting the Dolphins D/ST who are playing the Rams. What do you guys think?

Due to a stat correction by the Elias Sports Bureau, the official statistician of the NFL, Ben Roethlisberger was awarded a 13-yard TD pass on what had been a rushing TD for Rashard Mendenhall in the 2nd quarter of Sunday's Eagles-Steelers game. The correction was processed Thursday morning, October 11, and your Week 5 matchups and league standings have been updated accordingly

just moved up to 1st place :smokin

Just saw that post :lol:. Unless you're the one getting Torrey Smith, DO NOT do that trade.

I have the Texans D/ST, but since they're playing the Packers I'm kinda hesitant to start them. I'm thinking about picking up and starting the Dolphins D/ST who are playing the Rams. What do you guys think?

Do it , I expect 24-30 from the packers

torrey smith @ Dal or antonio brown @ Ten

I'd go Brown, especially in PPR. Dallas' secondary is top notch this season.

I'd still roll with Houston. If it were a defense like Pittsburgh, I may consider the switch but I still like Houston. Even if they give up points, their sacks and takeaways will make up for it.

Thoughts on Eli and Cruz this week fantasy wise. 49ers def in general is nice but I do know they give up passing yards/TDs wayyyy more than rushing yards

Eli is a must start every week IMO, regardless of opponent. Cruz is different just to see who else you'd put in his place.

i swear man i can't buy a effin win right now with my team. i lost 80-90 last week because 2 of my QBs have a combine total points of 10 smh.

Im receiving Cruz and Morris for reggie Wayne and Jamaal. What do you guys think?

Any help? Is Morris a flash in the pan? Will Jamaal hold up? What happens when Peytoom Hillis comes back?

Should I trade Doug Martin for Kenny Britt? I think Doug is gonna lose the lion share of the carries is he keeps under performing.

Any help? Is Morris a flash in the pan? Will Jamaal hold up? What happens when Peytoom Hillis comes back?

I would do that if I was you. I don't think Morris is a flash in the pan and Shanny seems to trust him. You never know with him but I think Cruz swings the deal. He's for real and Reggie isn't getting 19 targets a week :lol: the Charles part would make me hesitiate a bit because I think he's back to gtting carries and who's to say Hillis will even get his job back from Draughn? I'd lean accepting it. Who are your other RB's?

I would do that if I was you. I don't think Morris is a flash in the pan and Shanny seems to trust him. You never know with him but I think Cruz swings the deal. He's for real and Reggie isn't getting 19 targets a week :lol: the Charles part would make me hesitiate a bit because I think he's back to gtting carries and who's to say Hillis will even get his job back from Draughn? I'd lean accepting it. Who are your other RB's?

Reggie Bush is my flex, and Lesean McCoy is my RB1.

Back
Top Bottom