2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Andre Johnson been letting me down but it's impossible to sit him,because he CAN go HAM, ughhh.. I wanna play crabtree kinda

I should go with Andre Roberts against Buffalo instead of BLloyd against Seattle, right?

Reggie Bush needs to get me a TD already
Yup. Hes my only back in a game because of Forte being on bye and its a 16 man league so no ones in the pool AT ALL. I just need a TD from him to give me some space in the score

Thank you Shonne Greene
pimp.gif

Made up for the poor performance by Charles and Andrew Luck with Brees on the bye

I have Shonne Greene in one of my leagues. Hes on the bench. I put in Stevie Johnson for him.
indifferent.gif
@ me

Why isn't Seattle running the ball? >:

Unleash Beast mode, I need him to produce some points this week.

Damn...should of started the Giants Defense :lol: :smh:

And I started Alex Smith so this is pouring salt in the wound :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone having problems with Yahoo's scoring? Its telling me Dez only had 3 receptions for 25 yds :smh:...they better fix that cause I need this win lol

[COLOR=#red]good i went stafford over smith today[/COLOR] :smokin

I wish I did the same. I'm a dead man walking.

52 point cushion against Rivers, Ryan Matthews, Andre Johnson, James Jones and Tamme yet to play.

I need the Cardinals to get a pick 6 or something in this OT...I need all the points I can get :lol:

And I need Rivers and Dre to lay an egg.

Last edited:
I wish I did the same. I'm a dead man walking.
52 point cushion against Rivers, Ryan Matthews, Andre Johnson, James Jones and Tamme yet to play.
I need the Cardinals to get a pick 6 or something in this OT...I need all the points I can get :lol:
[COLOR=#red]lmao[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom