2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Here is a new one

I'm down 9 and have the Broncos kicker left

Should I go with him or drop him and go with SD's kicker lol

Down 40 in one league but I got Demayrius and Rivers VS Tamme. Its a long shot but I still have a chance. :smh:

Smashed in my work league tho. :smokin

Last edited:
I got LeSean McCoy and Jamaal Charles both on byes next week. I'm gonna have to start two guys out of Michael Bush, Ben Tate, Danny Woodhead or Jahvid Best (if he's cleared) :x

I got LeSean McCoy and Jamaal Charles both on byes next week. I'm gonna have to start two guys out of Michael Bush, Ben Tate, Danny Woodhead or Jahvid Best (if he's cleared) :x

If Jahvid is cleared he is going to straight cook. He embarrassed the Bears last time he played.

YESMAD.JPG

rjGuP.png

AND UNLESS DTHOMAS PUTS UP 30 POINTS I LOSE MY MATCHUP ****KKKKKKKKKK

Up 2 and I'm done while he has Malcom Floyd tomorrow . Safe to say that I have another L under my belt, unless a miracle happens. :smh:

With a crap performance by my Defense, Tony Gonzalez, Mike Turner, and Eli who only scored me 11pts today... I still have the lead...
Dude only has Rodgers left... Anything above 21pts for him and i lose...
**** man... This week relies on the Texan's Defense..

6 ************* touchdowns though dawg? six? really...?

Man ***** with that ******** man.. Gave this dude 40pts g.. 40..

That just sums up how my seasons going thus far. 2-4 with probably one of the highest scoring teams in my league but leading my league in pts against.

**** fantasy football man.. Yeah I'm mad. No I do not have money wagered.

SMH, almost lost this week because my opponent had Rodgers, he has no one playing and ive got Ronnie Brown tomorrow. im up 2 points now from my 40+++ lead :smh: close one but finally going 5-1

5-1 in my money league after this weeks victory.

managed to pick up Aaron Hernandez, Rashard Mendenhall & Jahvid Best the past couple of weeks. Looks like i probably won't have to make a desperate trade like I had thought at first. Hope my team stays healthy :D

Rest of my leagues are trash though :lol:

6 ************* touchdowns though dawg? six? really...?
Man ***** with that ******** man.. Gave this dude 40pts g.. 40..
That just sums up how my seasons going thus far. 2-4 with probably one of the highest scoring teams in my league but leading my league in pts against.
**** fantasy football man.. Yeah I'm mad. No I do not have money wagered.

Bruh I feel your pain :smh: I should be 4-2 but my four losses have all been by the other guys I played being lucky :stoneface: :lol:

It's like that sometimes, I'm 1-5 in my NT league (Champ beat me this week).

You can yell at the skies all you want but at the end of the day we're the ones who drafted who we drafted and started who we started.

I just think it's silly to swear off fantasy football because of a bad year or a bad team. Things happen, players go down, tough schedules, and bad luck happens to every fantasy player at some point. At the end of the day you have to just tip your hat to those who bested you and take it as a lesson learned.

I just hope nobody forsakes the game because of a rough year. It happens, you learn, you get better, and you come back next year with a vengeance. I've got 5 leagues going right now, I approach every league with the same unwavering confidence. Next week I'll be going into my match-ups with the same unwavering confidence I had when I started this season, whether it's with my 1-5 team or one of my 4-2 squads.

Finish the season with dignity my friends.

Last edited:
How can you say Jordy hasn't shown up in 5 weeks when he started the season with 8 points the first two weeks? The only thing he lacked in production was the TDs.

Yea I was gonna say after he responds that Marshall is too much to give up. I would try to flip DeShawn for a middle of the pack TE rather than going for the #1 TE. Maybe try getting Heath Miller or Scott Chandler since they see alot of redzone targets if your hurting that bad. I still want to know who you have now, because TEs are usually pretty easy to find in FA unless your league is full of ***** who are hoarding TEs.

thanks fellas...I have martellus bennet at the moment. He's had some pretty bad games as of late. Mostly bottom feeder TEs left. Jared cook, coby fleener, Greg Olsen. also thinking of trading fred jackson after his one decent game.

Back
Top Bottom