2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

I'm down 32 heading into tonight. PPR League
I have: Demaryius Thomas and Antonio Gates
He Has; Willis Mcgahee

Please fantasy football god, get me this victory 8)

Of course I'd go against Aaron Rodgers this week. Had a 40+ point lead up until Sunday night's game. Completely ruined my 5 game winning streak

Of course I'd go against Aaron Rodgers this week. Had a 40+ point lead up until Sunday night's game. Completely ruined my 5 game winning streak

Same f__king boat man..

Was up 38 - he had Rodgers, Starks, Texans Defense, Prater and Meachem left. I'm thinking okay, I'll be down maybe 4-5 points going into Monday (I have Decker and Peyton still to go)

Now I'm down 18 effin points.

FUUUUUUUU 54 points from this dude, his whole team did NOTHING cept Rodgers.

I drop Shonn Greene and he has a career day.
I sit Jordy and he has a career day.

Someone...please...shoot me.

On a different note I'm pretty sure I'm benching Fitzpatrick for the rest of the season. Dalton has been tearing it up and Fitzpatrick is putting out stinkers

why would you be starting Fitz over Dalton to begin with? :lol:

Dalton has the best WR in the league not named Megatron, Fitzgerald, or Percy. (Yes Percy belongs on that list :D )

Last edited:
:lol: he started out pretty good. They would lose and he'd still put up numbers towards the end of games just throwing the ball up.
Stevie Johnson hasn't been doing much for me either though, don't really have anyone I'd start over him though. Maybe Crabtree

smh... was blowing dude out all day (pause), then RGIII's 76 yrd miracle run puts him right back in it. On top of that, I had Jordy on the bench, which would've sealed the deal had I started him. Now I have just a 3 pt lead, and he still has Demaryius Thomas left tonight. I'm toast.

Last edited:
Also I have Pitta, Finely, and Keller as my TEs.
none of them are really producing anything. Could I combine any of them with a WR I don't use like Alshon Jeffery for a better TE?

I need 10 from Prater Denver's kicker

Pray for me dudes

I could go with SD's kicker?

Should I switch?

Was up by 9 until Houston's D got that punt block and TD. Now up 0.1 and he has gates left. 2nd week in a row I'm going to lose by

Lol was down 20 but had rodgers and jones......didn't even get to see the game looked at the stats on my phone with the :smokin Face

[ATTACHMENT=757]Picture 1.png (511k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Trade has been changed

I get:: Matthew Stafford, Jamal Charles, and Brandon Marshall

I trade:: Ray Rice, Matt Shaub, and Michael Turner

Check picture for my roster.

845d1b6e_Picture1.png

Trade has been changed
I get:: Matthew Stafford, Jamal Charles, and Brandon Marshall
I trade:: Ray Rice, Matt Shaub, and Michael Turner
Check picture for my roster.
Thats a tough one.  Since you only start 1 RB and 1WR with 2 Flex spots, you could could start all 3 of Marshall, Jordy, and Brown, which is pretty good.  Downside, you are giving your only 2 RBs worth playing away.  I like the upgrade at QB, and WR, and J. Charles is great, but you are giving up your only 2 backs that you could play.  Andre Brown is not a viable start.  I say no deal.

His Swag Was On A Trillionnnnn! :rofl:

2 more players... boom! :lol:

Last edited:
Have a 6pt lead going into tonight's game. Just need McGahee to match Malcolm Floyd in points.

I like my chances but you never know in ffb, I've had some bad beats this year. The MNF game where Whitten caught a TD in garbage time basically cost me a game
mean.gif

Have a 6pt lead going into tonight's game. Just need McGahee to match Malcolm Floyd in points.

I like my chances but you never know in ffb, I've had some bad beats this year. The MNF game where Whitten caught a TD in garbage time basically cost me a game :smh:

I lost there too. I had turned from that game, I was up, thought i was good. I came back to check my points one last time and saw I lost by 2.

I wasn't even mad... I was more in awe that i lost to a garbage time TD to Witten by 2 points >D

Im up 27...my opponent has Rivers, Matthews and Tamme left :smh:

Dead man walking. But who knows...maybe Rivers crashes and burns tonight and I squeak by with a W :lol: |I

And son 1-4... If Alex would of showed up even a lil bit...that would of been the foot on his throat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom