2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

I need a combined 47 from Rice and Forte thanks to Matt Ryan and the Texans D.
laugh.gif

Are any of you guys falling out of love with fantasy football. Every week there is some random dude that goes off, frustrating as hell.
Julian Edelman and Justin Blackmon getting a million points this week out of nowhere. Doug Martin having two weeks looking like a Herschel Walker/Walter Payton clone and then reverting to... Doug Martin.
mean.gif

Just tired of the stress/frustration.
laugh.gif
fantasy football is the least predictable fantasy sport, luck is a big factor. I still enjoy it though, I just don't expect to win every week.

Doug Martin had a decent week, would have been a great one if the refs got the call correct, it should have been a TD instead of a lost fumble he held on to the ball.
fixed

Last edited:
Up 9 with Marshall tomorrow, my opponent has the Bears D. Thanks to Danario Alexander and Reece I might survive the Matt Ryan/Houston D **** ups.

Was that last play considered a fumble recovery by the Ravens? They didn't give me the points on ESPN and I'm in a tie. :lol:

Edit: NVM they updated it. Brady and the Ravens D might have just saved my season. But Maclin, **** YOU.

Last edited:
Is it time to get rid of Doug Martin?

And I hear you guys about your complaints about Fantasy football.

Common sense tells you that a team with

Ryan

Foster

Doug

Matthews

Roddy

AJ

Graham

will beat a team with

Brady

Trent

Joique Bell

Fitzgerlad

Devone Bess

Reggie Wayne

Gresham

Right?

Well no, I lost today, to Joique Bell, Devone Bess, Gresham, and co

Up by 4 but dude has Vernon Davis and Mario Manningham going tomorrow :smh: Thanks for the 5 INT's Matt Ryan smh :smh: >:

As long as Jason Campbell gets me more than 1 point tomorrow night I got the W

And in the other league I'm in I handily beat the other guy I was tied for first with. feelsgoodman

Up 6...

but he has chicago defense + navarro bowman.

I need Brand Marshall to come through and get me some points and keep this lead :smh:

Up by 40 with Forte left.

Opponent has
Gore
Crabtree
V. Davis
Akers

Last edited:
Dude had RG3 and Andre Johnson and I was still winning yesterday going into SNF

Everyone else in the league didn;t crack 90 points, but with my luck I got 145, and I faced someone who has 148 -_-

Is it time to get rid of Doug Martin?

And I hear you guys about your complaints about Fantasy football.

Common sense tells you that a team with
Ryan
Foster
Doug
Matthews
Roddy
AJ
Graham

will beat a team with
Brady
Trent
Joique Bell
Fitzgerlad
Devone Bess
Reggie Wayne
Gresham

Right?

Well no, I lost today, to Joique Bell, Devone Bess, Gresham, and co
Gotta love fantasy football. Just ridiculous, I can probably bet your opponent is one of the bottom teams in the league with that line up. Always hate to lose those type of matches when your team is clearly the superior team

I'm down 10 points with Chicago D/ST, Navorro Bowman and Tim Jennings left. He still has Crabtree.

A Jennings INT TD should seal it.

Reports are saying that Willis McGahee has a torn MCL and he's gonna miss 6-8 weeks :x who's a better pick up, Hillman or Lance Ball?

Cam, Ponder
Rice, Stewart, Wells, Stephens-Howling, Mcgahee
Colston, Moss (wash), Floyd, Shorts, Amendola, Thomas (den)
Hernandez, Dreesen
Steelers
Tucker

I need a RB2 with McGahee out, I'm loaded at WR I think could I package 2 of them for an "elite" RB? if so who?

OR

all of Denver's back ups are available, Thomas and Ivory are available from NO's 4 headed monster other than that RB waiver wire is pretty trash

Back
Top Bottom