2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Can't believe I didn't check injury updates this morning and sat Alfred Morris instead of L McCoy who looks like he isn't even gonna play :x

Last edited:
Dez doing work again for me but my opponent had Stafford and the Pats D :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Can't believe I didn't check injury updates this morning and sat Alfred Morris instead of L McCoy who looks like he isn't even gonna play
sick.gif
That's pretty much been known since he got knocked out of last week....

Greg Jennings is listed as questionable this Sun if anyone wants to take the risk and snatch him up...

Dropped Jennings last week because I needed to pick up a D and someone picked him up already...and my WR core is the weakest part of my team. ****. :smh:

Pick 4 (with at least one rb)

Trent Richardson at PIT
CJ Spiller at IND
Percy Harvin at CHI (he's doubtful)
Mike Wallace at CLE
Justin Blackmon at Ten
James Jones at NYG

Last edited:
Yea that's what I have right now I just keep going back and forth between jones and blackmon.....I have rodgers on my team and I think he's gonna cook after a bye week so double points would be awesome if jones gets the brunt of it.....but the titans secondary is terrible and I the henne is gonna be targeting blackmon but I'm also a titans fan and hope he plays terrible :smokin........I could also see both of them having better games the mike wallace with big ben out

Last edited:
indifferent.gif
 Damn, I was a lil comfortable this week knowing Percy could return, but now I'm hearing doubtful. Breaks my heart
laugh.gif
 On the bright side, Julio has been practicing & expected to play... and Antonio Brown could be back Sunday but I'm not expecting it.

Opponent had RG3 + Calvin playing yesterday...sad days.

:stoneface:  Damn, I was a lil comfortable this week knowing Percy could return, but now I'm hearing doubtful. Breaks my heart :lol:  On the bright side, Julio has been practicing & expected to play... and Antonio Brown could be back Sunday but I'm not expecting it.

Opponent had RG3 + Calvin playing yesterday...sad days.
Yep, Thanksgiving Day games were definitely a shootout

Alright I'm leaning toward one team but I want to see what a couple of you guys think if you wouldn't mind giving me some input.

Browns D (at home) vs. Steelers (Charlie Batch starting at QB)
Panthers D (away) vs. Eagles (Vick and Mccoy out) - - Monday Night Football
49ers D (away) vs. Saints (2 words; Drew Brees)

Guess im playing match ups each week with Gronk out.

Who to pick up this week?

Scott Chandler  @Ind

Dennis Pita  @SD

Marcedes Lewis  Vs Ten

Joel Dreessen  @KC

Tom Crabtree  @NYG

Back
Top Bottom