2012 PREVIEW: Nike Air Foamposite Ones - UPDATED 10/30

Very fitting that Gentry was wearing those "galaxy" foams. That shoe is a metaphor for what is to come for the Foamposites.....those horrible comic strip foams are probably real too.

just like many of you  ill copp the reds and metallics but other than that im passing up on every other colorway unless those space jam joints drop.

Prolly will cop the gold joints, i love incandescent on foams (still looking for a pair of pines). So since they are really releasing the what the foams, my guess is they will be limited because they are too atrocious for a gr release, and i will try to get some to resell, dont hate on me im jus tryna get som xtra paper

Interested in Gold, Red, Electrolimes, Metallic/Infrared, and What The Foams.

Call me a hypebeast but they all def have my interest. Now it remains to be seen if I feel like they deserve 200+ of my dollars.

Also, where are the Space Jams
frown.gif

Gentry called those multicolored Ones he was wearing "Galaxy All-Stars", and to be truly honest they looked pretty coo in person. No doubt they are gonna be a limited release, I can't see something like those being received well as a GR...

wow GR on foams nooooooo. If that happens might as well sell my +!%% and move on to some other kicks. As much as I like them I don't want to see middle school kids wearing the same sneaker as me. No more exclusivity.

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by MaximumFoams

dam...they put all the good **** on the bottom
grin.gif
This. There are 6 foams in that box, we only seen pics of 4, add in the pink ones in the middle there is still a colorway unaccounted for. And it looks like it doesn't have the regular clear sole 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by MaximumFoams

dam...they put all the good **** on the bottom
grin.gif
This. There are 6 foams in that box, we only seen pics of 4, add in the pink ones in the middle there is still a colorway unaccounted for. And it looks like it doesn't have the regular clear sole 
nerd.gif
We seen 5 pairs but I thought I was the only 1 that noticed this, that foam in the upper left corner
nerd.gif
i see some retro blue on there

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

C'mon now. I called it back in 2008 with those Olympic ring and the medal PSs...  They don't need to be hiring nobody to push these out..

ok those are the bronze ones and the red ones I see. I can pass on those two. I will get the white with the red bottom though. tough.

I see what's happening here.  We can probably expect to see any Pro that was released to reappear as a One somewhere down the line.  They know how much of a difference it means to us.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

C'mon now. I called it back in 2008 with those Olympic ring and the medal PSs...  They don't need to be hiring nobody to push these out..

damn your right.. i remember that..

Don't see why people are complaining. Foams were always futuristic so I'm not surprised they're making it the AF1 of the future.

if the foam one going to be like the gold/green FP 1s they better do it right because the pines are dull looking to me

Originally Posted by shoesclues

wow GR on foams nooooooo. If that happens might as well sell my +!%% and move on to some other kicks. As much as I like them I don't want to see middle school kids wearing the same sneaker as me. No more exclusivity.
umm..foamposites have always been a general release, da situation with em has always been that they only sold extremely well in NYC/DMV

everywhere else they always sat and end up getting transfered to where they've always been accepted.

besides, 200 dollar foamposite one's and 190 foamposite pros aren't gonna really sell anywhere else but heavy sneaker communities.

Back
Top Bottom