2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

As far gifting goes, hopefully there can be away so we can avoid getting something they already have.

The number of times I've done that :smh:

Last edited:
sent :smokin

also, i dont know if itll complicate things, but maybe give secret santas to people close to each other. Mainly to save on shipping costs and get it to them quicker during peak shipping times but maybe to sprout a budding friendship? (no homo) :lol:

Yo if I joined this thing I know of only one thing worth giving.

sent :smokin
also, i dont know if itll complicate things, but maybe give secret santas to people close to each other. Mainly to save on shipping costs and get it to them quicker during peak shipping times but maybe to sprout a budding friendship? (no homo) :lol:

Interesting idea. Never thought of that. Would cut down on shipping costs a lot doh

Email has been sent back with answers.

Last edited:
i just want to let whomever out there who i deadbeat last year, that you will be getting something from me still... i didnt save your address for no reason so just know that i am a man of my word and integrity and that its better late than never!!!!

hope you understand my guy!!

also PM'ed you so I can get in this years SS.. love this idea because i dont really need any gifts in general and would rather just buy things myself if i really needed it!

PM sent cinco...btw what's up with the deadbeat fund are we doing that??? If so count me in I'm willing to donate as well hate to see fam giving not receiving :smh:

Last edited:
I'm just down to give something really.

I really don't like receiving gifts or making list of things I "want."

I learned to just appreciate whatever is given, if anything is given at all growing up.

i kept putting it off (big procrastinator) but made sure i kept the address for this year so i could make it up to him plus, he probably will be surprised to see it coming lol 8)

He is going to be like that dude on Billy Madison taking your name off his list of people to kill in the future.

i just want to let whomever out there who i deadbeat last year, that you will be getting something from me still... i didnt save your address for no reason so just know that i am a man of my word and integrity and that its better late than never!!!!
hope you understand my guy!!
also PM'ed you so I can get in this years SS.. love this idea because i dont really need any gifts in general and would rather just buy things myself if i really needed it!

Fam you can't be serious....it took you a whole effin year to come through for someone....you are a lame my man, I don't even know how you making light of the situation.

Yeah I'll be staying out of this years SS, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice...

I'll stick to my DB SS...at the very least that's a bit more monitored and the dudes who frequent that thread give off a better sense of community than the rest of NT...

A whole YEAR?...Lulz

Replied to all PM's

Will TRY to post my first list of BOTH SS lists (new and repeat participants) by the end of this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom