2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

better late than never... it was my senior year of college + i went backpacking for 3 months after graduation but now im back and tryna be good on all of my promises. call me whatever you want but as long as im good for my word thats all it matters!!! 8)8) plus dude wont know what hit him when that package rolls through :smokin

Wait, wait how do I sign up?

Who do I pm?

Let me start off by saying, should we do it again? I think we had about 10 deadbeats last year, a big increase from the year before when I first ran it. I'm a bit unsure if we should attempt this again, as i'm sure some of you are of participating any further, whether you had a deadbeat or not.
One change i'm making this year, i'm going to limit any and all sign ups to a PM. No more e-mails, because that way folks on the outside, multiple e-mails from people juicing a second gift anonymously, and so on can be easier to control.
Who's in? PM Me if you want in

THIS :smh: did you read bro info is in the front page

better late than never... it was my senior year of college + i went backpacking for 3 months after graduation but now im back and tryna be good on all of my promises. call me whatever you want but as long as im good for my word thats all it matters!!! 8)8) plus dude wont know what hit him when that package rolls through :smokin

Shut up, if I was your elf and received a gift a year late I'd burn that **** and send you pictures.

IDGAF what you had going on, doesn't take much to go on amazon and order someone a DVD.

Seriously, filling out a survey and stuff takes more effort than it does to order something online and have it delivered somewhere. If you didn't have time to do it, why did fill out a survey and sign up for it in the first place

got a pm and sent my email with username on sept. 26th. no q&a email though.

edit. 11/06. got my q&a and returned it. actually pretty excited about this.

Last edited:
Hell Hath No Fury like a SS NTer scorned......damn, I can feel the flames from the cpu.

I understand those upset about getting burned, but the true spirit of Christmas is the giving aspect of it, IMO at least. I would still be glad I was able to send my gift and make someone's day (hopefully).

It is what it is though. Tough to have a 100% success rate.

So I think I missed it - is this only reserved for the NT "regulars"?

I'd like to join, but not if the guy who joined yesterday can also sign up.

Hell Hath No Fury like a SS NTer scorned......damn, I can feel the flames from the cpu.
I understand those upset about getting burned, but the true spirit of Christmas is the giving aspect of it, IMO at least. I would still be glad I was able to send my gift and make someone's day (hopefully).
It is what it is though. Tough to have a 100% success rate.

Well that goes for family and people you know IMO, also someone less fortunate than you of course, but when you decide to sign up to a mutual SS and do your part and some scumbag on the other end decides he's not, you can't expect people who got screwed over to feel a certain way, then this guy here is trying to make light of it as if it's cool to send a gift a year later only to have a clean slate for this years SS...straight scumbag Steve status.

I missed out last year, but I think I'll do it this year.

I don't really post much though... but I like doing secret santas.

Haven't done one since high school.

I got the questionaire. Filled it out, sent it back.

Waiting patiently for info so i can go hook up some random NTer.

Back
Top Bottom