2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

Just sent back my questionnaire, getting excited for this time a year. B-day in two weeks, then we're in December with all the Christmas stuff.

******** :smh: c'mon man j/k

People need to realize that this isn't easy. There are a lot of entries plus work, school etc.

You just gotta be patient.

Instead of all the bashing on the oganizer and complaining, why not take some initiative and offer to help?

You do realize he has taken it upon himself to organize and manage this process, which is quite extensive.

Hmmm....."slacking" on something he is volunteering his time/efforts for? Yeah that's it. :smh:

Hope I get some of yall for the SS, getting straight up coal and Harold Miner trading cards.

anything yet. This guy Cinco slacking.

**** it, i'm out.

Someone else can take this on. Dudes act like personal lives and responsibilities don't exist. I did this out of fun. This isn't fun anymore, you fine people made it this way. I don't need a chore.

anything yet. This guy Cinco slacking.

**** it, i'm out.

Someone else can take this on. Dudes act like personal lives and responsibilities don't exist. I did this out of fun. This isn't fun anymore, you fine people made it this way. I don't need a chore.

didnt mean to make it out you were slacking just posting i didnt get a questionaire.... I realize you have a life bro

What kills me is, I keep PM'ing EVERYONE to e-mail me. Yet it's one who hasn't done so who keeps I guess calling me out.

I'm not doing the initial e-mailing, YOU THE NT'er ARE

Just emailed my questionnaire back.

mean.gif

This is also why we cant have nice things.

Don't let a few sour grapes ruin the whole thing for you Cinco.

If you still need help/assistance......I'm down anyway possible.

Spreadsheets maintaining the information.....organizing/analyzing.

PM/Email is always open.

I'm down to help in any way possible. I've already sent back my Survey as well.

It's honestly not that hard to send a PM.

I sent my PM, got a PM back asking me to email him, and that was it.

I also got my survey email, and just simply sent it back. Haven't had any problems.

But anyways. I'm praying I don't get a deadbeat.

And this is the reason why I didnt bother joining....sense of community my ***, well done Cinco.

Aw man...so no more secret santa? :frown:

Thats the only gift I get on Christmas that I look forward to...

**** it, i'm out.

dude i apologize for that, was joking. honestly i didnt mean it in a bad way bro. i know peeps have lifes and ish going on. again my apologies.

What kills me is, I keep PM'ing EVERYONE to e-mail me. Yet it's one who hasn't done so who keeps I guess calling me out.
I'm not doing the initial e-mailing, YOU THE NT'er ARE

Dude i sent TWO emails to the email provided from the PM. not that i was being an ***** just was joking around. again i apologize for what i put up above.

Is this your attempt at constructive criticism?
Pot meet kettle.

Don't even know how one thread compares with the other...anyways.

You have one user trying to do something fun for the community on his free time and others instead of helping want to jump at him, saying he's slacking as if this was his responsability....ya something.

Back
Top Bottom