2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

My elf was super vague. Been shopping online trying to get stuff.

I mean I know what he likes but I dont know if he has anything already, Would suck to get a DVD set or something if he already has it.

now that I think about it I might have been too vague in my questionnaire.

SS if your out there :nerd: :

Weird enough as it is don't really own anything relating to my interests :lol:, anything from CD's to DVDs to etc.. would be much appreciated

MY elf is easy tho, just don't know how icing I'm tryna put on that cake, pause :lol:

May get one more gift for my Elf..just to show that I took their likes/dislikes into account when gettin their gifts..:tongue:

I hope all the SS's come through! Paid out mad $$$ for my elf last year, too bad my santa was a damn deadbeat.

just to confirm, the new and old members are separate list right? Like new members only get new members as SS or Elf?

so what's the $$ amount everyone's paying. i don't wanna end up being a cheapass lol.

My elf is into something that I just don't know a ton about.

I'm going to give it a shot, hopefully he doesn't think it's lame...

Im done after 4 days of research. I hope my elf likes their gift. As for me I just want some tees and GCs lol.

I want a pair of lebron 9s or some KDIV ids in a 9.

I still cant believe that the bronX and the KDV are not as good as the previous generation

I know what my elf is getting.  A donation in his name to the "human fund".  Yess!!!!
laugh.gif
  j/k.  My elf is alright.  Got a creative type package for him.  Might be a little late.  Wanna get cinco something as well.  Actually cinco might get the human fund donation.

my SS ELF you getting pimped out by me :nthat:...you gonna be lucky cuz I went crazy on cyber monday :lol: n for that shoe you asking for i don't have it :smh: but imma give you a DS shoe that I was going to sell but instead will donate it to u :smokin ...hopefully whoever gets me can donate a pair from their collection like i'm doing from mine that i was going to sell :lol: IT"S CHRISTMAS PEEPS!!! btw the way the amount I spent minus the shoe donation was about $120 and I'M ON THE NEWBIE LIST...:tongue: hopefully I don't have a deadbeat SS and that HE/SHE is GENEROUS LIKE I AM :rofl:

Last edited:
sorry for the double post but I WOULD also WANT a TED BLU-RAY comes out on the 11th of DEC thanks in advance just throwing it out there SS whoever you are :rofl:

so what's the $$ amount everyone's paying. i don't wanna end up being a cheapass lol.

quality over quantity- vary up the things a little bit. Obviously if you got your dude some KD4 weathermans no need to throw in a 50 buck GC to Cheescake Factory if that makes sense. On the flip side, if you get him/her some Crocs sandals, I may throw in a handsome GC to BW3 or some GC to Starbucks, Chipotle, etc.... That being said, is twenty too little? Maybe, is 100-150 too much- possibly. Spend within your means but as as a starting point I would say between 30-50 is reasonable. Anything else is above and beyond- You would be amazed how far 50 bucks can go if you are smart about it.....:smokin

My elf is into something that I just don't know a ton about.
I'm going to give it a shot, hopefully he doesn't think it's lame...

Cosign. But then again, I think this makes it funner. Ill have to do a little research and try my best. That's all i can do lol.

Also, if I wasn't clear in my questionnaire, since it did seem a bit vague, if you can't find anything for me, I have been looking for an Apple TV (used/new it doesnt really matter).

Or PM/Email etc if you need more answers.

Last edited:
Tried to get my elf everything related to his likes or what he does. Hope I don't disappoint.

Ummm... Elf...

Be on the lookout for your gift...it has shipped... ETA is 12/4... i know thats early but oh well...

i love the NT Mobile...no more typing in caps while at work!

i hope you react like this when you get it...

tumblr_lueiliB9RZ1qki825o1_250.gif

Cosign. But then again, I think this makes it funner. Ill have to do a little research and try my best. That's all i can do lol.
Also, if I wasn't clear in my questionnaire, since it did seem a bit vague, if you can't find anything for me, I have been looking for an Apple TV (used/new it doesnt really matter).
Or PM/Email etc if you need more answers.

Agreed...

If my santa is a wealthy jeweler...a gold chain would be nice haha. Concord XI in 12.5 or 13. Free flight to anywhere in US. I can dream right?

Back
Top Bottom