2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

My elf messed up, didn't list anything he wanted specifically, last year i got my elf exactly what he asked for, this year i'm gonna have to think.

My elf was a bit vague

Gonna have to base his gift according to his favourite teams/player then :rolleyes

I was type vague

So my SS if you out there I need some new work boots sz 14

(foam boots, bakin boots, acg anything that looks like its tough and can with stand the weather would be cool, all black, dark grey or dark navy)

Ummm... Elf...

Be on the lookout for your gift...it has shipped... ETA is 12/4... i know thats early but oh well...

i love the NT Mobile...no more typing in caps while at work!

i hope you react like this when you get it...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lueiliB9RZ1qki825o1_250.gif[/quote]
8o my bday dec. 2nd is it me?

My elf was a bit vague
Gonna have to base his gift according to his favourite teams/player then :rolleyes

you might have me then lol...i thought we were supposed to be vague. i'm not gonna sit there and ask for something specific, because that makes me feel greedy and there's honestly nothing specific i really want right now. on the other hand, i can see how it makes it a lot easier for the santa.

I just read my response and I think it was too vague. I left the part where it asked what I wanted blank too because the only things I want are a Nike Fuelband (white) and Doernbecher 9's and that's just way too much to ask for but, if you're reading this SS and you're bowling. Hope this helps.

Size 12 elf, be on the look out.

Should be in by Saturday.

:nerd:

Can't even lie, I was weird as hell when I filled it out lol

Anyways, elf I hope you like your present if not well then um um .... Hope you like your present :smile:

I felt I was a bit vague with my answers. So to my SS, I sent Cinco a clearer list of answers.

I should be finish shopping for my elf this weekend. Or maybe not, still considering a gift for my elf that has yet to release.

Last edited:
Done shopping for my elf and I'll probably wrap the gifts and ship next week so it doesnt arrive too early. 

wow southbeaches can't say i wouldn't accept it even though i hate lebron :rofl: kicks are kicks and they are more than welcomed :D

Elf, never fear as I'm going to load you up this weekend and send you out on Monday! I'm making a list and checking it twice. Tis the season! 8)

Oh and if you're my Santa here are some add ons.

AM 90s
Cigars
Hardcore Dallas Mavericks Fan
420 honoree

Other then that, random works too. 8)

Back
Top Bottom