2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

Cinco, something is in the mail for you. Should be there next week.

Last edited:
hand-raised as one of the "lurkers" who doesn't post much at all...but 2nd year participant in the NT SS...

been hella busy with life (work, kids, etc.) but will be shippin' out a package with much love from the BAY to LA...errrr, well to the OC actually tomorrow! :nerd:

Just ordered this morning. Should arrive no later than the 22nd according to the site. Just in time for Christmas.

shout outs to IMRICHBOY :pimp:
I hope you enjoy your Roku device. Go add Plex, it is a great feature to the Roku device.

Last edited:
Shipping out a package to Cali tomorrow. Gotta gift wrap and add some final touches to the package.

thanks SS: jdizzle75 :smokin

i have the black version of the shirt but it's all good. thanks for the other two presents! :smokin :smokin

remember that feeling when you were a kid and that jealousy that would overwhelm you when your friend would open a birthday gift that you actually wanted yourself?

well... I just shipped out my package and I seriously wish I could have kept it...

if you like Star Wars, then you sir have an insane gift coming your way! :nerd:

remember that feeling when you were a kid and that jealousy that would overwhelm you when your friend would open a birthday gift that you actually wanted yourself?
well... I just shipped out my package and I seriously wish I could have kept it...
if you like Star Wars, then you sir have an insane gift coming your way! :nerd:

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

vader helmet? please come to stl!

This thread makes me feel really good. I always think that the best gift is the one you spend your time thinking about the person and not always the most expensive.

Since this is my first time doing this, I have a question. Do you guys PM your elves for the sake of delivery confirmation? I have a tracking number and insurance on a package but that really isnt total piece of mind for me especially since it can be stolen.

Last edited:
YO DOMINIC COLLINS!!!!!!!!
Good lookin out on the blu-rays bruh on some real **** i was dumb *** excited. Like i have a family and take care of the household so i really never get presents unless i buy em for myself but where is the suprise in that. Maaaaaaan on the real thank you the movies you got me really mean a lot thank you from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU!!!!!!

also my elf im STILL getting things so DONT trip. I see u already sent ur gift to ur elf DONT worry urs is coming I PROMISE

Last edited:
To my elf in Florida, be on the lookout...tracking number is 49958235035 track it on Purolator.com. I left it for my friend to ship for me, gave it to him on wednesday, he told me he did it...i check the trackin number and he just did it yesterday :stoneface: none the less you should still receive it before friday.

Stuff for my elf should be here early next week I wanted it shipped here first so I can wrap it up

I would feel bad just shipping it straight to them
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom