2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

Just have to find a box to ship the gift(s) in, but will def be out tomorrow to Cali:nerd:
I'm a turrible gift wrapper so I'm contemplating whether or not I should...

Quote:
A HUGE thank you as I did get the package today! I'll post pics on Christmas when I open it. I got this far and decided to wait it out. Thank you again and Merry Christmas!
8)

your welcome! hope you like it and merry x-mas to you!!

got some nike elite socks from my santa to go along with the dark knight bluray trilogy:D still don't know how it was though :nerd:

sending out my elf's presents today.

you're welcome brodie.

Just got these in! Based Mod, Thanks so much! Are you my SS? Brazil was an amazing choice. It's actually sitting in my amazon cart right now. I'm just happy I didn't pull the trigger. And I'm very excited to watch Batman. What a fantastic surprise!

nope, not your SS. guess you didn't see the note that came along with the package? anyway, i just felt like you needed to be rewarded for going above and beyond. hope you enjoy them!

you're welcome brodie.
nope, not your SS. guess you didn't see the note that came along with the package? anyway, i just felt like you needed to be rewarded for going above and beyond. hope you enjoy them!

man, you didn't have to do this. i was more than happy to get you those things. it really was such a great surprise and i'm incredibly thankful for the blu ray's. i did read it the note. the only reason i asked was because i actually put down Brazil on my q&a to my SS as one of the movies that i don't have. i was so amazed that you picked it out. i seriously wanted it. thanks again!

you're welcome brodie.

man, you didn't have to do this. i was more than happy to get you those things. it really was such a great surprise and i'm incredibly thankful for the blu ray's. i did read it the note. the only reason i asked was because i actually put down Brazil on my q&a to my SS as one of the movies that i don't have. i was so amazed that you picked it out. i seriously wanted it. thanks again!

oh wow. let's hope you don't get a second copy :lol:

I want to do secret santa now... My roommate reminded me the about last day and I blew off

To my Elf... your package was delivered at 6:38 pm NY time...So hurry up and get home so you can enjoy it!!!

I am jealous that you got what I wanted for x mas ahahah

Last edited:
well, it happened again... i got an amazing Secret Santa!
came home to a package from SoleWoman containing this:

from left to right:
seafood cookbook (since i just became a pescatarian)
wood carving of "kanaloa"... polynesian god of eternal hope
vintage wooden hawaiian postcard
a keychain engraved with my first name (in english and hawaiian)
assorted hawaiian spices
"tropical" hershey's kisses
musical christmas card
thank you so much gabrielle! i love the personalized touches.
and i can't even imagine what priority mail shipping from hawaii must've cost you....

Very welcome I'm glad you liked it. I'm so glad I got you as my elf :smile:

Cant ship my package to Texas until Wednesday, don't worry though, you'll get your gift(s) in ample time

Last edited:
To my Elf... your package was delivered at 6:38 pm NY time...So hurry up and get home so you can enjoy it!!!

I am jealous that you got what I wanted for x mas ahahah

bro.
you seriously made my week.
had a pretty rough day at work and didnt even see your confirmation email cuz i had no reception at work and hopped on train right after so didnt have reception till i got close to home.
i walk in my damn house and i see a huge package. i ran upstairs like a little kid and opened up the package. i was deadass looking for something to play music off my iphone a couple days ago. eternal thanks :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Waiting for one more item in the mail, just one more man!
Hope my elf likes his gifts man, hoping he rocks this TX gear proud in Cali.

Cinco, I mistakenly deleted the email with my elf's address on it. Could you send it to me please? Trying to send these gifts off asap, thanks!

Sending my SS gifts out today. I want it to be there by xmas.

To my santa Nawzlew. Seriously made my xmas. I will post pics later but prob the best thing i will get from anyone this year. Really appreciate it

[QUOTE url="/t/508313/2012-secret-santa-thread-all-assignments-out-please-read-newest-update-in-the-first-post/870#post_16767146"]
my package was delivered today. Elf if you got it post it in here. says it was left at your front door

Got my package yesterday from you.  They are currently the only thing under the tree.  Look forward to seeing whats inside! 

I need to send out my package.  Ive been purposely delaying shipping my package so it arrives closer to X-mas.  I wanted to make my elf sweat it out. 
[/quote]

Glad you received it. Hope you enjoy it. Merry Christmas

Still waiting on a couple things in the mail.

Should have the package shipped out on Monday or Tuesday the latest.

To my elf, your package will go out next week. I haven't forgot about you family. Just wanna make this holiday extra special for you. :wink:

mine is on the way to san francisco. it will get there december 17th. hope they like them.

edit. amazon said it will arrive today.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom