2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

I feel like ur not an nter if you dont post at least once a month? My guys hasn't posted since like March...

tracked the package i sent to my elf and it got delivered a day early :smokin
want to make sure he got it and not somebody else :nerd:

3T7DL.jpg

A HUGE thank you as I did get the package today! I'll post pics on Christmas when I open it. I got this far and decided to wait it out. Thank you again and Merry Christmas! 8)

Last edited:
^You my Santa :nerd: I remember you posting your tracking and it being in Long Island and I know that there's only a few of us NTers from here.
I'll send my gift out next Tuesday after I get some wrapping paper. My elf better like it :lol:

Nope, not me. Gift was sent to Brooklyn not Long Island. My elf is Kiiing (he already knows , we have been PM'ing since this USPS bullish)

Had me amped for a second. Seeing all the personal tidbits got me feeling lame for not doing the same, its just the gifts in a box. :frown:

my elf should receive like 5 gifts today...from kc.
but i'm gonna pick up something else here later today and either ship it off or have it shipped.

From watching this thread, the actual cats in here that actually went out and got their SS something, i applaud you. I hate Christmas but guys like you give a dude hope. I wish good karma on you all. :pimp:

To The deadbeats, **** you. And that's real. Ill be watching this thread to see what everybody got. If its a good positive reception from everybody. Ill definitely join on next years thread.

*insert rock clapping gif*

Someone should make a list of all the names on the front page and check them off so we can see who has sent and received gifts.

When I send my gift, how can I verify that I actually sent something?

My elf doesn't post much, and I doubt he'll post when he receives his gift. Just don't want to be labeled as a deadbeat when we sent something and the elf doesn't post it.

Wish I could send my SS a tracking number or something on the 18th, but I don't want to ruin the surprise.

^I just went ahead and PM'd my elf that I sent it. Gave him tracking number too.

Was finally able to pick up gifts for my Elf. I'll be shipping the package out on Saturday.

So, whoever is out in the Midwest, be on the lookout!

Sneak peak:

To my elf,

Sorry fam, I've been busy with work and I haven't even posted on this thread neither. But don't you worry, I'm gonna ship your stuff out on Monday no doubt.

Your pal,
KnockoutNed

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artest93 View Post

tracked the package i sent to my elf and it got delivered a day early smokin.gif
want to make sure he got it and not somebody else nerd.gif

A HUGE thank you as I did get the package today! I'll post pics on Christmas when I open it. I got this far and decided to wait it out. Thank you again and Merry Christmas!

8)

Last edited:
got some nike elite socks from my santa to go along with the dark knight bluray trilogy:D still don't know how it was though :nerd:

sending out my elf's presents today.

Just got these in! Based Mod, Thanks so much! Are you my SS? Brazil was an amazing choice. It's actually sitting in my amazon cart right now. I'm just happy I didn't pull the trigger. And I'm very excited to watch Batman. What a fantastic surprise!

I feel like ur not an nter if you dont post at least once a month? My guys hasn't posted since like March...
IMO I would consider myself an NTer because I'm literally on it non stop. I just enjoy reading and not posting. Sorry, just had to stick up for the lurkers for a minute hahaha. To my elf, you're third gift is being purchased tomorrow and then shipped on Saturday!

my package was delivered today. Elf if you got it post it in here. says it was left at your front door
Got my package yesterday from you.  They are currently the only thing under the tree.  Look forward to seeing whats inside! 

I need to send out my package.  Ive been purposely delaying shipping my package so it arrives closer to X-mas.  I wanted to make my elf sweat it out. 

Back
Top Bottom