2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

:rolleyes

Honestly I was just tryna be nice but now that I see some others Im feeling like I got trolled as well.

Like homie cleaned out his closet and put it in a box :lol:

what can ya do tho

My elf still MIA :nerd:

you seriously complaining about getting shoes? i'd wear the hell out of those.

(shirt would be donated though)

Well I dont wear the same size as you so dont think i gave you anything second hand. That movie is one of my favorites and I thought I would share that with you.

Thanks for being ungrateful, be happy you got something. Alot of people did not.

:rofl:, Whats the point of the questionnaire you got from him then?

That would be nice and dandy, but the elf SAID get him something. NOTHING IN PATICULAR

Last edited:

Honestly I was just tryna be nice but now that I see some others Im feeling like I got trolled as well.

what can ya do tho

you seriously complaining about getting shoes? i'd wear the hell out of those.

(shirt would be donated though)

Well I dont wear the same size as you so dont think i gave you anything second hand. That movie is one of my favorites and I thought I would share that with you.

Thanks for being ungrateful, be happy you got something. Alot of people did not.

:rofl:, Whats the point of the questionnaire you got from him then?
The questionnaire isn't so a person can get u exactly what u asked for but to get an idea of the things u like so that maybe a person can get things that may match ur interest. Why are people mad at what people got them there's hundreds of people that ain't received **** from Christmas and people complaining because they didn't get EXACYLY what they wanted. I wanted some Stephan maze laser af1's but was I trippin when I got like 4-5 clean *** bluray movies from my ss hell naw.

^ at least he received a decent gift... Maybe my SS is waiting on his tax refund... But it's cool, I didn't expect to get anything anyway!!! Happy Holidays NT

Shoutout to my SS Jayz2001, you definitely hooked me up fam. Thank you so much for my gifts, I'll definitely put it into use especially the book and the kicks. You are a good man. Happy Holidays! Yeeeeeeee!
nthat.gif
I'm glad it finally arrived! I was worried the package got lost. Happy New Year to you and yours. 

My elf received his first gift yesterday, hopefully the other two will arrive today. Guess the weather up north has put a hold on deliveries.

what can ya do tho

unreal man. there's a $25 suggested amount to spend. you're really gonna complain about the stuff you got? just out of curiosity then...what did you get your elf? unless you dropped an exorbitant amount and expected the same in return for whatever reason, i don't even know what to say.

kinda makes me not want to participate again. my elf didn't even post in this thread after i'm sure he's received his gift by now. he made sure to post that he was still waiting a week before xmas and he was just online yesterday so whatever.

Did I misunderstand? Or is this guy complaining about getting a pair of kicks, DVD and t-shirt? That's a pretty cool gift and clearly well over the $25 suggestion...

Did I misunderstand? Or is this guy complaining about getting a pair of kicks, DVD and t-shirt? That's a pretty cool gift and clearly well over the $25 suggestion...
Definitely don't see any reason to complain about those gifts.

GOT MY GIFTS FROM MOOMOOPANDA! :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

5 pack of Topman polkadot socks in multicolors which i've already worn! :smokin

two packs of ghirardelli peppermint bark! i've been smashing. gonna get cavities!

a crossword puzzle book which i'll definitely use.

and a jack **** toilet humor book and some magic **** putty stuff to relieve stress and play pranks.

GOT MY GIFTS FROM MOOMOOPANDA! :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

5 pack of Topman polkadot socks in multicolors which i've already worn! :smokin

two packs of ghirardelli peppermint bark! i've been smashing. gonna get cavities!

a crossword puzzle book which i'll definitely use.

and a jack **** toilet humor book and some magic **** putty stuff to relieve stress and play pranks.

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

My Santa finally came thru... Thanks man. Better late than never.

No problem my man...again I wish I could've done more but I got you, that's my word.

Oh, and after reading those comments about "lack of creativity" and things like that, I'll put it like this:

I signed up for this when I had a job. I don't have a job now and instead of renigging on a commitment that I made, I saw it through the best way I can. I'm not going to go into detail about how my money works with people I don't know nor pay my bills or provide anything for me so miss me wth all of that BS. Quite honestly, ones like steezy and anyone else with no type of understanding the people go through stuff can drink acid at this point.

And btw, my elf this year wanted either money or shoes.Clearly didn't have money for shoes and he likes movies and music so I got him a iTunes gift card.

Creativity? ask my elf calibeebee from last year.

Last edited:
My Santa finally came thru... Thanks man. Better late than never.

No problem my man...again I wish I could've done more but I got you, that's my word.

Oh, and after reading those comments about "lack of creativity" and things like that, I'll put it like this:

I signed up for this when I had a job. I don't have a job now and instead of renigging on a commitment that I made, I saw it through the best way I can. I'm not going to go into detail about how my money works with people I don't know nor pay my bills or provide anything for me so miss me wth all of that BS. Quite honestly, ones like steezy and anyone else with no type of understanding the people go through stuff can drink acid at this point.

And btw, my elf this year wanted either money or shoes.Clearly didn't have money for shoes and he likes movies and music so I got him a iTunes gift card.

Creativity? ask my elf calibeebee from last year.

Bruh you couldn't even make it 25? You re-gifted that... You're as bad as a dead beat... Mike Jackson's glove and magic book is better than this...

Also basically you're saying "f this guy I don't know him..."

Scum

For real what's the point of writing random **** about myself if none of it was taken into consideration. I mean I didn't ask for anything specific but sheesh Santa. No dambz given on your end. A magic book, female gloves an a leather bracelet?? Man eff Santa.
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom