2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

My SS posted before XMas that he would ship by the end of the week but still nothing. :frown:

Thanks to 81ackmamba for the hoodie, elite socks and the Xmas card bro :pimp: really appreciate :smile:

Also my gift was not late. It actually arrived on the 24th but I was out of town. Just want to make sure my SS is not labeled a deadbeat

Yo! Glad you like the gifts man! Hope the hoodie fits you alright.

My santa hasnt even posted since November 1st, I'd like to see him explain before anything

My santa hasnt even posted since November 1st, I'd like to see him explain before anything

My SS has been sending me emails because he was on vacation. Last one on the 4 of Jan. I will give him a few more days to contact me.

Was there a list posted for the SS's and elfs? I looked a few pages back and didn't find anything. :nerd:

Was there a list posted for the SS's and elfs? I looked a few pages back and didn't find anything.
nerd.gif
Its in the first post in the thread. Your santa is the name above yours on the list so iswearimcool is your Santa

This was my first time doing this and unfortunately got a deadbeat. If Im reading the list right my SS was I Live in Texas.

Its in the first post in the thread. Your santa is the name above yours on the list so iswearimcool is your Santa

There's two lists though. Which one is the most updated one? Either way to my SS thanks for not pm'ing me or letting me know wus up. I C U :nerd:

This was my first time doing this and unfortunately got a deadbeat. If Im reading the list right my SS was I Live in Texas.
Yes thats who your santa was
There's two lists though. Which one is the most updated one? Either way to my SS thanks for not pm'ing me or letting me know wus up. I C U
nerd.gif
The one thats in the spoiler for new NTers

Yes thats who your santa was
The one thats in the spoiler for new NTers

If that's him then he sent out a gift to cinco but couldn't send one out to me? What's the deal with that. He's got some explaining to do.

MY OFFICIAL DEADBEAT SS IS HIGHROLLER...ban this guy :smh: i pm the guy on the 9th asking what was going on since I want to give him the benefit of the doubt. He in turns messages me on the 10th

HiGHROLLER
Jan 10, 2013 at 3:35 pm

Yeah man. Sorry I had a crazy end of the year w/traveling, work, etc. Life happens and Im sorry that I neglected to send your gift out. I'll hit you with the tracking number tomorrow. Hope you enjoy! I dont check NT often so sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Now it's the 15th :smh: i checked when was his last visit...for a guy who doesn't go on NT a lot he seems to troll a lot...he was on 40 mins ago and still no tracking or initiative to send me an update...I'm tired of giving this guy a chance I think my patience has run out with him...it's been over a month and a couple of weeks past the initial email with which he said that it was coming.

TIME TO DO WORK and BAN!

Back
Top Bottom