2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

I'm over it at this point. To my Deadbeat *%&$ you!
laugh.gif
. No ill will towards my "deadbeat" whoever he is. Its all good bro

Late getting mine out to La Palma, CA.

Apologies to my elf in advance but its coming after x-mas.  Hope you enjoy. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

still nothing and it's been over 2 weeks sad thing is my SS posted in this thread stating the above :smh: :x giving it till wed max and I'll officially fold my cards on this.

Received all my gifts from my SecretSanta "blacklion23"

Dude came through!

I got a Chicago Bulls iPhone 4 case
Avengers on Blu-Ray/DVD combo
Michael Jordan "Wings" poster (something I've wanted for YEARS)

Good looks fam

Received all my gifts from my SecretSanta "blacklion23"
Dude came through!
I got a Chicago Bulls iPhone 4 case
Avengers on Blu-Ray/DVD combo
Michael Jordan "Wings" poster (something I've wanted for YEARS)
Good looks fam
Glad you like it fam!!!

so when do the ban's start coming into affect? i think it's safe to say that's been enough time for people have gotten their gifts out by now, and the title of "deadbeat" can be placed on some of theses ppl.

do you guys think we should send a message to our SS now stating that we know them and give them a courtesy email asking for tracking lol or like king au said start banning???

Just got back from my vacation so I'll post pics tomorrow of my gifts from my secret santa! Love the gifts bro :pimp: much appreciated!

do you guys think we should send a message to our SS now stating that we know them and give them a courtesy email asking for tracking lol or like king au said start banning???

Why should you send them a courtesy email? It should be the other way around.

Start banning the deadbeats.

If my elf reads this I hope you got your gift. UPS dropped it off the 22nd of Dec but i never heard anything from you after that.

Thanks to 81ackmamba for the hoodie, elite socks and the Xmas card bro :pimp: really appreciate :smile:

Also my gift was not late. It actually arrived on the 24th but I was out of town. Just want to make sure my SS is not labeled a deadbeat

Last edited:

Why should you send them a courtesy email? It should be the other way around.

Start banning the deadbeats.

Cause he hasn't posted in this thread ever since he said mine was on the way which was about 2 1/2 weeks ago :x he said after Christmas... guess just being nice and giving him the benefit that he will pull through.

Back
Top Bottom