2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

Got my gifts in the mail today, shout out to knightlovesqueen aka RufioRufioRufio.

4 pack of kirkland tees

an ultraman mug

and some Union Air Max 180's

Shipping was alone was probably more than what some people out there spent.

Thanks a lot fam, much appreciated.
This guy got robbed, and still gave up that much money and time for NT SS. Incredible.

If my Santa is lurking, get me JAY-Z Vinyls.

Two years ago I bought my elf 2 DVDs i thought he would like and a 49ers key chain off amazon, I spent around 17 dollars total.

Did that make me a bad santa?

I mean the dude loved the gift, I used the questionnaire. He was happy.

So why does it matter that i didn't spend $25?

If a $15 dollar gift card was the best he could do then why flame him for it?

Isn't it better than nothing? I understand the hate for deadbeats, but how is sending a 15 dollar gift card being a deadbeat?

Bruh I've gotten 10 dollar gift cards from family before...

I even got a 25 dollar gift card to Pier 1 Imports this year. what am I gonna do with it? Everything in that expensive store is like 400 dollars. But am I complaining? No. I was happy. It's a nice gift, may not fit my needs but I'm goin to go buy a nice coffee mug and thank my relative for the kindness.

Point is, we make the best of what were given. As long as santas sent something (other than a bag of chips) they ain't deadbeats

Are they all creative or generous? Maybe not, but if they genuinely couldn't do anymore then why are we kickin them while they are already down?

I hate deadbeats just as much as you do steezy, I really do. But a 15 dollar gift card to iTunes isn't a horrible gift. That's the equivalent of buying someone a nice blu ray like some people did.

THIS

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
at these people arguing about spending limits and not getting what they wanted off their questionnaires imagine you're like one of us who sent out gifts and still got a DEADBEAT shame on you!!! JUST BE GRATEFUL BOTTOM LINE... to me it's not too big of an issue I'm just glad my elf loved what he got.
happy.gif
lol im sure you would be disappointed if you got a simple $15 giftcard or a beanie or a magic card book/size small gloves/bracelet.

Not everyone who participated in NTSS are like you who dont give a crap if they received a gift or not. The most exciting part of SS is filling out the questionairre and not knowing exactly what you're going to receive. If NTSS is about giving presents that cost at least $25 to random NTers and not receive anything in return, then NO ONE is going to participate. This isn't toys for tots or some hurricane sandy charity.
Like I said "IT'S NOT TOO BIG OF AN ISSUE" but I didn't say I wasn't disappointed that my SS hasn't pulled through yet (giving him till the end of the week)
mean.gif
but a simple gift at most should be appreciated no matter what it was... you got to look at it this way don't be so closed minded ...it was the effort that the person took time to go and MAIL something to a complete stranger...I don't know you personally and likewise...I understand where you are coming from and I know what is expected participating in these "FUN SS" but come on SOMETHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING!
you're telling me you would honestly be satisfied if you received the magic card book and size small gloves?

im trying to back up ppl like you who did not receive gifts or got crappy gifts that wasn't worth sending.

If i received a $15 itunes giftcard...yes...i would honestly be disappointed. This isn't a gift from someone I know on a personal level. This is NTSS. What people expect from participating in SS is to receive a nice thoughtful gift. How are you going to tell me to stop being closed minded and then say 'it was the effort that the person took time to go and MAIL something to a complete stranger'. I hope you get a bag of doritos in a box and you BETTER be satisfied with that crap. I don't wanna hear one complaint if you got a wack gift, because according to your logic, half a penny in a box is a thoughtful gift.

Cant believe the logic of some of you guys trying to defend those who sent terrible gifts. A terrible gift is a terrible gift. Simple as that.

Got my gifts in the mail today, shout out to knightlovesqueen aka RufioRufioRufio.

4 pack of kirkland tees

an ultraman mug

and some Union Air Max 180's

Shipping was alone was probably more than what some people out there spent.

Thanks a lot fam, much appreciated.
Rufio is too far kind and he was way too generous. Props to him!

I'm not expecting everyone to send a gift like what rufio gave or send lebrons south beach 7s, because those gifts are amazing.

If someone wrote in their quetsionnaire that they are a 49ers fan, then a simple  49ers t-shirt and a cap is nice thoughtful gift.

I remember the first NTSS and I wrote that I'm a huge knick fan. I received a knicks beanie and knicks orange tube socks. I wasn't too excited about it since it's not my style and I wouldnt wear it out in public, but I appreciated the gifts and thanked my santa. It was a thoughtful gift relating to my answers in the questionaire.

SHOUT OUT TO KING AU FOR UNDERSTANDING AND BEING PATIENT BOUT HIS PRESENT.

AND YES SHIPPING FROM NJ TO HIS SIDE OF CANADA COSTS THAT MUCH (FUN FACT: I LEARNED WHERE MANITOBA IS LOL)

YES I DID GET ROBBED, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT LIKE K STEEZY AND STILLIN SAID, COMMITMENT IS COMMITMENT.

BTW THANK YOU ELKIN FOR THE COSIGN. I WISH U A HAPPY NEW YEAR, BUT FROM DA LOOKS OF DA PICS FROM EATALY, I KNOW U STARTED OFF W A BANG!

Yeah dude, I blacked out, not even sure how I didn't die that night...lmao

Glad you were able to send out a gift, you went all out bro :pimp:

Btw congrats on making that move :wink: hit me up if you need a photog.

SHOUT OUT TO KING AU FOR UNDERSTANDING AND BEING PATIENT BOUT HIS PRESENT.
AND YES SHIPPING FROM NJ TO HIS SIDE OF CANADA COSTS THAT MUCH (FUN FACT: I LEARNED WHERE MANITOBA IS LOL)
YES I DID GET ROBBED, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT LIKE K STEEZY AND STILLIN SAID, COMMITMENT IS COMMITMENT.
BTW THANK YOU ELKIN FOR THE COSIGN. I WISH U A HAPPY NEW YEAR, BUT FROM DA LOOKS OF DA PICS FROM EATALY, I KNOW U STARTED OFF W A BANG!

no problem fam, hope everything works out with your insurance and stuff.

and how do you not know where Manitoba is, Winnipeg is the dead center of north america lol

but alot of y'all in this thread need to stop bickering and complaining about what you got, i believe in the golden rule, karma and all that stuff, you get what you give. If everyone was more concerned of what they gave to their elf rather than worry about what they were gonna receive from their santa this whole Secret Santa thing would run a lot more smoothly and i'm sure everyone would be more happy in the end.

IMG_6561.jpg by bigsupa507
SUPER SHOUT OUT TO
nawghtyhare
FOR GETTING ME MY BOOK!!!
NY>>>CA THOUGH!

Just from looking at these gifts, I can already tell the santa put thought into it. I can tell bigsupa is a fan of hiphop, movies and basketball. Way better than a crappy $15 itunes giftcard. lol

Right on the money!!!

some of my fav movies... never seen hurt locker but will be watched...

and im a college ref and wanted to read this book for the longest just to prove myself that going NCAA instead of NBA was the best decision i made!

I burst out laughing throughout the day randomly, thinking someone gave a pair of ladies gloves.

Never asked, but did you go to the Giants-Dodgers game from last years SS? Hope you didn't mind the seats were in the upper level.

Honestly besides the sentimental gifts I received from my godmother and my paintball gun my secret Santa gave me my favorite gifts. Like there was no way he could've done better. I'm grateful that I was blessed with thoughtful Santas the past two years.

Honestly besides the sentimental gifts I received from my godmother and my paintball gun my secret Santa gave me my favorite gifts. Like there was no way he could've done better. I'm grateful that I was blessed with thoughtful Santas the past two years.

You made my day saying that,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom