2012 Summer Olympics Thread: London July 27 - August 12

And the three teams that you root for are currently where in this tournament?:rofl:

we :D then :D we beat ur 4th fav country in the gold cup

Whaaa?

First of all we Argentina won gold in Beijing
Second we Guatemala eliminated Mexico from Beijing (in carson ca. pre olimpico) in 2007
Third. I only root for Argentina and Guatemala...and who ever is playing Mexico LOL LOL

Whaaa?
First of all we Argentina won gold in Beijing
Second we Guatemala eliminated Mexico from Beijing (in carson ca. pre olimpico) in 2007
Third. I only root for Argentina and Guatemala...and who ever is playing Mexico LOL LOL

bringing up results from 4 years ago lol

Men's gymnastics is so much more friendlier than the women's.:lol:

You got the gymnasts and coaches all congratulating and supporting one another.

Of age btw8)  (In Russia)

She is so damn cute :smokin

Would wife while I'm at the olympics, then part ways :lol:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Even if she was underage, She would still be legal (sort of) in Texas. :pimp:

No Pedo Bear though...

Last edited:
I bet y'all cheering for Aly Raisman was the same ones knocking Uchimura for challenging.

Just saw that raisman challenge...total BS imo. Uchimura's at least made sense since they were arguing that he did not fall. This one was nothing more than a re-evaluation of opinion.

So much hype for Lolo Jones and she disappoints, Again. :lol: :smh:

She actually wasn't expected to medal

I don't get all this sudden hate for Lolo Jones, she's older and probably past her prime now and she had the gold in Beijing on lock till she knocked the 2nd to last hurdle...she finished 4th and like you said she wasn't expected to medal this go round, the media are funny all with these bash stories now...like they weren't the ones running the hype machine

Back
Top Bottom