2012 Summer Olympics Thread: London July 27 - August 12

what time is the final for the 200m run? cali time please

ps Iran is dominant in wrestling and weight lifting. thats all i wanna say

Ugh put in Park already. Korea need goals if they cant stop Neymar and Co. god dammit.

Wheres teh brazil south korea stream? I can't into bbc live stream
NBC Sports Network.

What a terrible way to show up in this game. Oh well, bronze medal here we come :nerd: :smokin

FINALLY Park comes on. Too little too late even if he balls out, though :smh:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Just caught the highlights of Mex vs ***, and wow, that first goal japan scored was impressive as hell. The power :x The last goal by Mexico was straight :x :x too. We olympic finalist now! :smokin Hopefully gold comes home with us

Men's gymnastics is so much more friendlier than the women's.
laugh.gif

You got the gymnasts and coaches all congratulating and supporting one another.

Of age btw8)  (In Russia)

I was so happy she won. She's so pretty
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
any more pics?

I understand [why people want to watch events live], but I don’t want to watch sports events at three o’clock in the morning.

most of the exciting events have taken place between 8 am and 2pm pacific time so that statement is joke
swimming and track usually starts at 11 am pacific which would be 2pm eastern time
the 100m race happened around 5pm eastern time

Most of the night events are edited way too much, and they add those lame emotional stories, and interviews by costas :x
I guess a lot of people enjoy watching Seacrest reporting about tweets.

Last edited:
man.. this brazil vs US (the other US team) women's beach volleyball game was the business

i wanted them to lose because i know they going to be a problem for misty may and walsh... hopefully the come out on top though

Back
Top Bottom