2012 Summer Olympics Thread: London July 27 - August 12

^
Yeah, North Koreans were probably warned if they try to flee their families will disappear. Executions or lifelong trips to concentration camps.
Sheesh that's horrible, that Cameroon story sounds like when Cuban soccer or baseball teams come to the US and flee from tournaments...one guy dipped in a Walmart or something I think
laugh.gif

^
Yeah, North Koreans were probably warned if they try to flee their families will disappear. Executions or lifelong trips to concentration camps.

Sheesh that's horrible, that Cameroon story sounds like when Cuban soccer or baseball teams come to the US and flee from tournaments...one guy dipped in a Walmart or something I think
That's how NK rolls. Their government is terrible. During World Cups, the soccer associations have to warn them every time not to punish their teams for not winning. Last time they made some coaches and players work hard labor.

Bruh, the knockout rounds in men's hoops has the intensity level of these games high as hell :pimp: :pimp:

France and Spain going at it right now :pimp:

^
That's how NK rolls. Their government is terrible. During World Cups, the soccer associations have to warn them every time not to punish their teams for not winning. Last time they made some coaches and players work hard labor.
Thats almost like the Columbian soccer team who missed a goal and the cartels had a player killed.

France not taking advantage of their opportunities in the paint. They should be up right now and could have extended their lead had they done so. Nicolas Batum with a no show.

Damn :lol: :wow:. Maybe he was hungover from the night before or just had a complete brain fart. What was his score? I want to watch the replay just to hear what that annoying lady commentator had to say. Probably said his angle of entry was zero degrees.

he had a zero all across the board, and even his coach gave him the SMH

Man what?! I'm in literal shock right now :wow: first time i've herad of this. How often does this happen?

the cuban soccer team has players sneak out every gold cup here in The States.

Osvaldo Alonzo is the cuban player that dipped in the walmart, he just got his green card i believe and has a good chance of playing european soccer.

France blew this game. They had better opportunities on the offensive end, but couldn't execute. They were the better team today by far, but the box score won't show it. Tony Parker and Boris Diaw got absolutely no help from that cast of misfits. Spain sucks too. They've just gotten by throughout the Olympics and if they don't get it together by Friday, Russia will run them out of the building. They don't want to meet the US in the Finals because if they do it won't be nowhere as close as it was in 08.

:lol: rudy fernandez stay looking like a crybaby...son can take this act elsewhere

Batum punching Navarro in the nuts :wow:. Why is he allowed to stay in the game? Just plain wrong to punch another man there.

Stern would have him banned for life if he pulled that in his league. Instead, dudes still in the game. International > NBA

Fernandez man.. No man should wince like that.. Like seriously.. This is just getting out of line.

Back
Top Bottom