2012 Summer Olympics Thread: London July 27 - August 12

Griner declined her invitation to stay close to her sick mom and go to summer school. I cannot figure out why Fowles butt is glued to the bench, however. She's the most physical player on the team and she has international experience against Australia. Oh I forgot, Geno thinks this is team UCONN.

^
Didn't she also break her ankle or wrist earlier this summer, I remember reading something about it. I think she was skateboarding.

Those dudes in France sure love black women.

Griner broke her wrist after she declined the invitation. They need to get Cambage and Jackson in foul trouble and make Liz run!

How is Lisa Leslie going to rub it in Lauren Jackson's face that she doesn't have any gold medals? It's hard to gloat when your team is the favorite every time and have the best talent.

They got beef, like real I can't stand you, may all of your crops fail beef.
Yeah, the commentators were talking about hairpulling going on in the Beijing game. They should just fight and settle it. They showed Leslie wearing all 4 gold medals at the ceremony last time. Kinda od if she did it to diss Australia >D.

Lisa did it to diss the whole world.

Lisa Leslie has a bit of an attitude problem, sort of a pretty princess thing. Lauren Jackson has a go fly off a building attitude problem.

I think Lisa was jealous that people started calling Lauren the best player, when she thought she still deserved that title.

For those of us old enough to remember is the flack that lolo jones receiving has bad as it was for the dan & dave campaign back in the 1992 olympics? Reebok put all the money into both of the decathletes and one of them did not make the team, can not remember which one and the one that did, did not do that well if i recall.....

Wow, I'm surprised i actually remember this. Dan O'Brien was the one highly favored of the two (forgot Dave's last name), but he got washed in either pole vaulting, or the hurdles. He did redeem himself in the next Olympics though.

Ya'll know whats sick about these female runners? 

They're all like 5' 6".

Shelley Ann Fraser Pryce DUSTS MFers and shes 5' flat. 

Thats just disgusting. 

OMG I damn near had a heart attack thinking Japan was about to score those last 2 times :lol: Solo shut that down

Back
Top Bottom