2012 Summer Olympics Thread: London July 27 - August 12

This racewalking finish man :rofl: :rofl: This one girl has been leading the entire time, and this other girl basically "sprints" past her in the last 30 seconds :lol: :lol:

The most _________ thing I have seen in my days. :smh: :lol:

this event kills me everytime. The hips, ankles, cardio, form, everything.,...

edit: im sorry but if i was that behind, i would have jog/sprint to the line, no point in continuing to injure yourself. Damn woman collapsed and looked like she was going to get C-spine out by EMTs/paramedics.

Last edited:
50km walk on now!
Although I see some cheating going on - a few of them are clearly running - you can see gaps under both their feet for just a split second.
Reminds me of that episode of Malcom in the middle. The dad speed racing against the top dog haha.

im gonna miss this dynamic duo...these guys have been golden 
laugh.gif

Willie is a funny dude

Isn't 26 a really high score for handball? I couldv've sworn I have half *** watched some a few times and they end like 3-2. And also, when do you have to dribble? I see people take off running, dribble once, then take 20 more steps. And now the announcer just mentioned that travel does exist? What do you get, 24 steps per dribble?

Isn't 26 a really high score for handball? I couldv've sworn I have half *** watched some a few times and they end like 3-2. And also, when do you have to dribble? I see people take off running, dribble once, then take 20 more steps. And now the announcer just mentioned that travel does exist? What do you get, 24 steps per dribble?
I'm pretty sure the games start 3-2 from the get. :lol:

They score ridiculously fast. It's embarrassing if you don't score on a fastbreak and a goalie is considered on point if he/she stops 40% of the strikes...It's like basketball mixed with lacrosse.

High scores. You might be thinking of field hockey.

They're cheating anyways. I thought you couldn't have both of your feet off the ground at the same time

I wondered that when I was watching and the rule says that it is only an infraction if it can be seen by the human eye - so basically the fastest technique is to just have both feet off the ground for a tiny fraction. When you're watching in slomo they always look like they're cheating but the judges can't see it as they walk past.

Brutal though, makes my knees hurt thinking about it.

I wondered that when I was watching and the rule says that it is only an infraction if it can be seen by the human eye - so basically the fastest technique is to just have both feet off the ground for a tiny fraction. When you're watching in slomo they always look like they're cheating but the judges can't see it as they walk past.
Brutal though, makes my knees hurt thinking about it.
I noticed it watching it in real time, not slow mo.

Maybe it's just cause I just saw the 4x100 and I've still hyped up, but this may have been top to bottom the best Olympics I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom