2012 Toyota GT-86 / SCION FRS/ BRZ - FRS $24,930 MSRP

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Seats look good in the BRZ. Is it still due to release as a scion in the US?
U.S. - Scion FRS
Europe/Asia - Toyota GT-86

Subaru BRZ will be the same 

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Seats look good in the BRZ. Is it still due to release as a scion in the US?
U.S. - Scion FRS
Europe/Asia - Toyota GT-86

Subaru BRZ will be the same 

those new pics look much better

this car is gonna be SO hot, only 25k?

toyota/suby reliability too. 
i wonder how many they are gonna make i feel like there is gonna be too high a demand 

those new pics look much better

this car is gonna be SO hot, only 25k?

toyota/suby reliability too. 
i wonder how many they are gonna make i feel like there is gonna be too high a demand 

I'm loving the Supra-esque profile of this. With that said...the TE37's would go so much more nicely than say GT-S or Advans....God I wish i was in high school again so I can beg my parents for this car

I'm loving the Supra-esque profile of this. With that said...the TE37's would go so much more nicely than say GT-S or Advans....God I wish i was in high school again so I can beg my parents for this car

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

The FR-S will probably look the same as the GT 86 except for the badge. No one from LA attending the unveiling?

What unveilling? 
Also, I think the FR-S will look more like the Toyota/Scion concept than the GT86/BRZ... hopefully.
JUST for a reference point RFX you mean like the pics we have on PAGE 6 of this thread right?
if it comes CLOSE to that.........my god...........game over.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

The FR-S will probably look the same as the GT 86 except for the badge. No one from LA attending the unveiling?

What unveilling? 
Also, I think the FR-S will look more like the Toyota/Scion concept than the GT86/BRZ... hopefully.
JUST for a reference point RFX you mean like the pics we have on PAGE 6 of this thread right?
if it comes CLOSE to that.........my god...........game over.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Wait wha? The SL (Super Lap) just came out. They're virtually the hottest wheel right now.

Oh I meant the TE37 design itself, that thing is on virtually half of the Subarus, Civics and 350Zs on the streets. I used to think they were alright, but then I saw them everywhere, especially on the import message boards. The Volk G2 is better IMO.

And the SL didn't just come out did it? I'm looking online right now and people have been talking about them since Spring 2010... either way, not my cup of tea.

@Stillin those were the wheels which got me interested in JDM wheels
pimp.gif

Edit: I'm looking at the TE37 SL right now, I'll admit, it looks pretty clean on certain cars. Not bad on a current gen dark grey WRX. I kinda like that giant red logo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Wait wha? The SL (Super Lap) just came out. They're virtually the hottest wheel right now.

Oh I meant the TE37 design itself, that thing is on virtually half of the Subarus, Civics and 350Zs on the streets. I used to think they were alright, but then I saw them everywhere, especially on the import message boards. The Volk G2 is better IMO.

And the SL didn't just come out did it? I'm looking online right now and people have been talking about them since Spring 2010... either way, not my cup of tea.

@Stillin those were the wheels which got me interested in JDM wheels
pimp.gif

Edit: I'm looking at the TE37 SL right now, I'll admit, it looks pretty clean on certain cars. Not bad on a current gen dark grey WRX. I kinda like that giant red logo
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom