2012 Toyota GT-86 / SCION FRS/ BRZ - FRS $24,930 MSRP

wait so it seems this car is gonna be over $30k for Subaru and just under $30k for Scion...get the F outta here

wait so it seems this car is gonna be over $30k for Subaru and just under $30k for Scion...get the F outta here

Originally Posted by StillIn729

hmmmmm
that does change everything

an thats over 30k for a model BRZ thats not even STI?

hmmmmm

Originally Posted by Al Audi

hmmmmm

I read one some car site the Subaru would be below the WRX STi price and the Scion would be under $30k (usually meaning high $20's)
I'm out if that is the case; I will wait for the next Z

Originally Posted by Al Audi

hmmmmm

I read one some car site the Subaru would be below the WRX STi price and the Scion would be under $30k (usually meaning high $20's)
I'm out if that is the case; I will wait for the next Z

Originally Posted by quik1987

Toyota86_021.jpg
Ah ha
pimp.gif

Over $30k for the Subie? LOL, fail. I'll take the STi for a few grand more.

Where are you guys seeing the price reports?

And it looks like the FR-S only has slight tweaks from the GT86 & BRZ.
drLAI.jpg

BrLfN.jpg

2dvzp.jpg

gBaUX.jpg

Cun0h.jpg

krNjd.jpg

nAcrP.jpg

JlQ8P.jpg

98Itl.jpg

TpE94.jpg

drLAI.jpg

BrLfN.jpg

2dvzp.jpg

gBaUX.jpg

Cun0h.jpg

krNjd.jpg

nAcrP.jpg

JlQ8P.jpg

98Itl.jpg

TpE94.jpg

Wow I'm actually really liking that, it's pretty simple. Price can't be too high right?

Wow I'm actually really liking that, it's pretty simple. Price can't be too high right?

the scion one looks cheaper compared to the rest. No fogs, no led drl and cheaper looking seats. I doubt that it would be over 30k.

the scion one looks cheaper compared to the rest. No fogs, no led drl and cheaper looking seats. I doubt that it would be over 30k.

Yep... It's a sequential in the pic... no clutch, P-R-N-D-M on the gear shift and flappy-paddles...

Yep... It's a sequential in the pic... no clutch, P-R-N-D-M on the gear shift and flappy-paddles...

Originally Posted by RFX45

laugh.gif
Are you kidding? Have you compared the interiors? They totally watered down and ruined the interior of the FR-S. If I ever went near this car to purchase, I'd go to a Subaru dealer. You can't take out the toggle switches, LED running lights, push start, and other goodies and ask me to shell out over 20k for it.

Originally Posted by RFX45

laugh.gif
Are you kidding? Have you compared the interiors? They totally watered down and ruined the interior of the FR-S. If I ever went near this car to purchase, I'd go to a Subaru dealer. You can't take out the toggle switches, LED running lights, push start, and other goodies and ask me to shell out over 20k for it.

Back
Top Bottom