2012 Toyota GT-86 / SCION FRS/ BRZ - FRS $24,930 MSRP

Originally Posted by quik1987

Cars don't convert like that. It's gonna be 25,000-30,000

Ok my fault and if not for the curb weight of 2600 I would say this is a terrible car but at 25-30 you can do better

Used maybe. New? I dunno bout that. Unless you want to drive a Hyundai.

Used you can get things like Vettes and more but new
Mustang, Camaro, Challenger, Charger, 370z, Rx-8 and so much more 

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

370z starts at 40k in canada

RX-8 42k

I don't want an american car.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

370z starts at 40k in canada

RX-8 42k

I don't want an american car.

370z starts at $30k.
RX8 is on its deathbed and that rotary engine will kill your pockets once it breaks down.
Muscle cars won't handle like the BRZ/FRS, which is the point of this car. Plus this NT, your not allowed to get a V6 American car.
Miata is its main competition but it's ugly and outdated now.
Genesis Coupe is heavy as hell and still won't handle as well as this.

This has all been discussed before though, the car serves a different purpose compared to most cars.

370z starts at $30k.
RX8 is on its deathbed and that rotary engine will kill your pockets once it breaks down.
Muscle cars won't handle like the BRZ/FRS, which is the point of this car. Plus this NT, your not allowed to get a V6 American car.
Miata is its main competition but it's ugly and outdated now.

This has all been discussed before though, the car serves a different purpose compared to most cars.

For the money I still maintain the s2000 is the biggest competition in terms of people buying this kind of car. Same price, lightweight, but the s2k's engine blows the boxer out of the water. Not sure which one I want.

For the money I still maintain the s2000 is the biggest competition in terms of people buying this kind of car. Same price, lightweight, but the s2k's engine blows the boxer out of the water. Not sure which one I want.

S2Ks isn't in production anymore though so it really isn't in competition if you're comparing a used car to a new car. Plus weren't the S2000 getting pretty close to $30k MSRP before they stopped production?

S2Ks isn't in production anymore though so it really isn't in competition if you're comparing a used car to a new car. Plus weren't the S2000 getting pretty close to $30k MSRP before they stopped production?

Originally Posted by RFX45

..but they look so damn good when modded 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

S2000 production was stopped in '08 I believe, so that argument is null and void. The msrp was definitely in the 30's...From what I hear, this is supposed to start at ~$23,000. I want one...

S2000 production was stopped in '08 I believe, so that argument is null and void. The msrp was definitely in the 30's...From what I hear, this is supposed to start at ~$23,000. I want one...

Back
Top Bottom