2012 Toyota GT-86 / SCION FRS/ BRZ - FRS $24,930 MSRP

I've read lowest spec is $23k.

I don't know why they don't just release the damn price already. I'm sure it's already set.

34_l.jpg

42_l.jpg

43_l.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

I don't know why they don't just release the damn price already. I'm sure it's already set.

That's for the Scion FR-S. And that's an estimate.

I expect ~25k

We're not getting the lowest spec track car. That comes with no radio, a/c etc.

I pretty much know everything about this car, I've been following it for about a year now.
trd1.jpg

AY0F4921.jpg

I expect ~25k

I pretty much know everything about this car, I've been following it for about a year now.
trd1.jpg

AY0F4921.jpg

Originally Posted by quik1987

I expect ~25k

It doesn't really matter if you've been following it for a year, if they announce the price, we are all guessing in the end. Everything's an estimate.
Heck I've been following this car for 5 years now ever since it was announced as the new Celica, then the new Supra and then to it's current form.

I expect ~25k

It doesn't really matter if you've been following it for a year, if they announce the price, we are all guessing in the end. Everything's an estimate.
Heck I've been following this car for 5 years now ever since it was announced as the new Celica, then the new Supra and then to it's current form.

I expect ~25k

Didn't you just copp a Z4?

I expect ~25k

Didn't you just copp a Z4?

Been following this for a few years too. As an old 7th gen Celica owner, this reminds me of one, just in RWD form.

Can't wait to test drive this thing. Seriously want to consider one as a daily. Just sucks we have the Scion counterpart. Probably debadge it. 
roll.gif

Been following this for a few years too. As an old 7th gen Celica owner, this reminds me of one, just in RWD form.

Can't wait to test drive this thing. Seriously want to consider one as a daily. Just sucks we have the Scion counterpart. Probably debadge it. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom