2012 Toyota GT-86 / SCION FRS/ BRZ - FRS $24,930 MSRP

Originally Posted by proper english

FWD 4banger... 
alien.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

welp...thats all i needed to hear...garbage.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

FWD 4banger... 
alien.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

Its not, online sites say its gonna be a RWD, 2 liter boxer 4. Lets see how much power it'll make, not a big fan of the small displacement but we'll see.

FWD 4banger... 
alien.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

Its not, online sites say its gonna be a RWD, 2 liter boxer 4. Lets see how much power it'll make, not a big fan of the small displacement but we'll see.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

FWD 4banger... 
alien.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

anyone who cops this over a similarly priced ford mustang which at this point has way more horses is looney.

FWD 4banger... 
alien.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

anyone who cops this over a similarly priced ford mustang which at this point has way more horses is looney.

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by nocomment6

4 cylinder boxer engine, it might have more then 300 BHP. Serial version Might it the markets next year. Celica and Supra descendant.

I think its ugly....
Does the cylinders really mater though. Company's life toyota pride themselves on providing fuel efficient cars. With these gas direct injection becoming more and more popular systems car companies that use to price cars 22,000 - 27,000 have gone from a 3-4 litter engine down to a 2 litter and from a v6 to a v4

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by nocomment6

4 cylinder boxer engine, it might have more then 300 BHP. Serial version Might it the markets next year. Celica and Supra descendant.

I think its ugly....
Does the cylinders really mater though. Company's life toyota pride themselves on providing fuel efficient cars. With these gas direct injection becoming more and more popular systems car companies that use to price cars 22,000 - 27,000 have gone from a 3-4 litter engine down to a 2 litter and from a v6 to a v4

laugh.gif

FWD 4banger... 
alien.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

Wrong segment.

FWD 4banger... 
alien.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

Wrong segment.

FWD 4banger... 
alien.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

didnt know that.. thanks for the info... i was afraid this was going to be the next gen celica 
sick.gif

Toyo needs something to compete with the G-TR!! 

FWD 4banger... 
alien.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

didnt know that.. thanks for the info... i was afraid this was going to be the next gen celica 
sick.gif

Toyo needs something to compete with the G-TR!! 

as amazing as it all sounds, it doesn't mean anything until it actually hits showrooms. this concept has been shown all over the damn place for the last couple of years. this is almost as bad as the camaro concept that became stale before it was on sale. i remember reading how this car was supposed to be on sale in summer of 2010, look where we are now.

what it becomes and what it's sold for is yet to be determined. i'm honestly hoping for a fun to drive rwd car, but until it happens...

as amazing as it all sounds, it doesn't mean anything until it actually hits showrooms. this concept has been shown all over the damn place for the last couple of years. this is almost as bad as the camaro concept that became stale before it was on sale. i remember reading how this car was supposed to be on sale in summer of 2010, look where we are now.

what it becomes and what it's sold for is yet to be determined. i'm honestly hoping for a fun to drive rwd car, but until it happens...

Back
Top Bottom